No announcement yet.

Any word on who stevenson fights next or when? whats going on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    in a perfect world bro....in a perfect world....
    If Kovalev wins, which I doubt, he'd have to start harassing Stevenson. Maybe show up to Stevenson's fight wearing a chicken costume.

On a side note, when Kovalev called him Chickenson-That noise Kovalev made didn't sound a like a duck or a chicken at all.

Comment

im not sure, theres a few names in the mix. is either the local hot dog vendor, his old cab driver or the tramp that lives round the corner. Or maybe he'll beat up a hooker like he used to do

Comment

There is no word on which low ranked boxer he will fight next. This is boxrec's rankings of his last 4 opponents. Suchotsky, ranked 37th, Bika, no ranking, Karpency 46th and Williams 14th. This boxrec rankings of GGG's last 4 opponents. Monroe ranked 9th, Lemieux ranked 4th, Wade 10th and Brook 5th at welterweight. Clearly GGG is fighting much higher ranked and better fighters than Stevenson overall. You start several threads each day ripping GGG's resume to pieces. Yet you are a big Stevenson fan and you want to know who he will fight next. You are a racist poster who always favors black boxers over non black boxers. You will deny it but most people who read many of the threads you start will know it's true.

Comment

Adonis stevenson next fight is in early 2017 agaisnt Alvarez. Meanwhile Alvarez will have a "stay busy" fight according to michel on RDS.CA

EDIT the stay busy fight for Alvarez is the 10 december
          Last edited by iNixus; 10-04-2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
            I though Stevenson retired a couple of years ago.

Me too . Hard to know if any of these inactive guys are still working. Would love to see Kovalev get in there with him though. I think Kovalev would force him into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              If Kovalev wins, which I doubt, he'd have to start harassing Stevenson. Maybe show up to Stevenson's fight wearing a chicken costume.

On a side note, when Kovalev called him Chickenson-That noise Kovalev made didn't sound a like a duck or a chicken at all.
              thats what made it hilarious

if either guy wins they should call him out

we havent had a clear, undisputed and lineal light heavyweight champion in sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Done??? He's the best LHW by a country mile.
                Said NO ONE EVER about Madonna Chickenson!

Comment

Like what Stevenson was doing up until six months ago? Showing up to fights, press conferences, entering rings, etc.? That worked well.

I pray for the day posters grow up and realize that most fights that don't occur have more to do with business or logistics than they do "ducking." It's like we're still five-years-old, watching the WWE.

Comment

Kovelev called Stevenson a chicken...then bolted from his own post fight interview the second Adonis stepped in the ring.

I've never seen that before....that was a new level of cowardice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUndertaker View Post
                      Said NO ONE EVER about Madonna Chickenson!
                      Child please. Eat sh.it and live.

Comment

Working...
                      X