Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-24-2016, 12:24 PM #191
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 2134 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,415,705,877,914,775,552.00
Total Points: 11,415,705,877,915,060,224.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Nothing, at the moment they should be level par in terms of resume or fury slightly ahead in terms of their resume. H.fury is going the Tyson route of biding his time and learning first before going after number 1.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2016, 03:16 PM #192
takin' one for the team

Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
WTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 553,449,857,825,079,232.00
Total Points: 554,449,857,914,102,400.00
No Message - Scott-Weiland You're cute - Scott-Weiland Comment 2752 could not send green, - Scott-Weiland WAR Fury! - LoadedWraps wipe your eyes - -Weltschmerz- 
might help with the diabetes - Omowale Tribe No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz 
fury and this kiddo 2 donuts together - Steve plunger Here's a dick for a pussy, stfu nxt time - Boxing Goat 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Obviously you're too slow to understand that I meant after introductions and up to end of the 7th round of highlights
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
My apologies. I forgot you were excluding everything after the seventh round because…. ????

Jesus.

As I said, find me a "cagey" fight with a total of more than ten percent of actual time spent in meaningful exchanges. Foreman v Lyle has just under five minutes of total action in a fourteen and a half minute fight and that's including almost every major punch exchange. That's what, about a third of the entire fight spent in actual fighting in one of the most action packed heavyweight slugfests of all time?

Post a fight that proves your point. You've so far failed to do so.
WTF Huck! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 03:21 PM #193
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 4874 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,443,452,642,605,031,424.00
Total Points: 34,445,457,133,467,312,128.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
My apologies. I forgot you were excluding everything after the seventh round because…. ????

Jesus.

As I said, find me a "cagey" fight with a total of more than ten percent of actual time spent in meaningful exchanges. Foreman v Lyle has just under five minutes of total action in a fourteen and a half minute fight and that's including almost every major punch exchange. That's what, about a third of the entire fight spent in actual fighting in one of the most action packed heavyweight slugfests of all time?

Post a fight that proves your point. You've so far failed to do so.
If I did that the fight isn't cagey
But this was didn't live up to that

I excluded it because I clearly said it was cagey for most of the fight until both got tired and started landing shots before the finish.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:54 AM #194
takin' one for the team

Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
WTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond reputeWTF Huck! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 553,449,857,825,079,232.00
Total Points: 554,449,857,914,102,400.00
No Message - Scott-Weiland You're cute - Scott-Weiland Comment 2752 could not send green, - Scott-Weiland WAR Fury! - LoadedWraps wipe your eyes - -Weltschmerz- 
might help with the diabetes - Omowale Tribe No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz No Message - Weltschmerz 
fury and this kiddo 2 donuts together - Steve plunger Here's a dick for a pussy, stfu nxt time - Boxing Goat 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
If I did that the fight isn't cagey
But this was didn't live up to that

I excluded it because I clearly said it was cagey for most of the fight until both got tired and started landing shots before the finish.
So no example from you then.
WTF Huck! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 12:22 AM #195
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ramprat is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 291.67

The fact that you fail to acknowledge that Takam is better than anybody Hughie and Joshua have fought, tells me that you sir are clueless and it would be completely useless to argue with you.
Ramprat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fury?, hughie, joseph, parker, that's

User Tag List