• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry CHRISTmas everybody!

Merry CHRISTmas everybody! **

**If you're offended by this sorry,
    and go **** yourself!.

Don't you mean "Seasonal greetings"!!??!?!? You racist bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
      Don't you mean "Seasonal greetings"!!??!?!? You racist bastard.

Are you having an orgasm yet?.......

Comment

Here's an idea. Why don't we celebrate the holidays without being dicks about it?

Atheists shouldn't get their fedoras in a knot whenever someone tells them merry christmas.

Christians should stop being a passive-aggressive cunt bags like the ts.

Deal?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Are you having an orgasm yet?.......

They did put a decoration on the lobby of my condo that does say "Seasonal Greetings" every time I walk by the Southpark side of me starts laughing. I find it all quite stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post

They did put a decoration on the lobby of my condo that does say "Seasonal Greetings" every time I walk by the Southpark side of me starts laughing. I find it all quite stupid.

My mum called the pohlice on you!...

here.....
              https://ca.news.yahoo.com/elderly-wo...090815668.html

A woman phoned the police after apparently hearing her neighbour chant some questionable things about terror group ISIS while having sex.

The unnamed 82-year-old, from Brown Deer, Wisconsin, claimed to have heard her neighbour cry out “ISIS is good, ISIS is great” in the throes of passion.

Clearly thinking this kind of activity was a little suspicious, she decided to call the police the next morning.

Unable to actually verify what the pensioner had heard, police told her to get in touch if she heard the phrase being belted out again.

Brown Deer Police Chief Mike Kass later said that this was the first call of its kind that he can think of.

He told Huffington Post: “This is the first time in recent recollection that it’s happened…

“It’s just one of those odd calls,” he said.

The story was quickly picked up by local media and Chief Kass said he wanted to “show the public that we don’t respond to robberies and burglaries all day long”.

He added: “There are a lot of other things that go on.”

No more complaints about the ISIS sex chant were filed, according to police.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                Here's an idea. Why don't we celebrate the holidays without being dicks about it?

Atheists shouldn't get their fedoras in a knot whenever someone tells them merry christmas.

Christians should stop being a passive-aggressive cunt bags like the ts.

Deal?
                That holiday you are talking aboot is CHRISTmas the birth of Jesus Christ. and you want to call it something else..BRILLIANT!

I usually say happy HANUKKAH!....

Comment

My mum called the pohlice on you!...

here.....
                  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/elderly-wo...090815668.html

A woman phoned the police after apparently hearing her neighbour chant some questionable things about terror group ISIS while having sex.

The unnamed 82-year-old, from Brown Deer, Wisconsin, claimed to have heard her neighbour cry out “ISIS is good, ISIS is great” in the throes of passion.

Clearly thinking this kind of activity was a little suspicious, she decided to call the police the next morning.

Unable to actually verify what the pensioner had heard, police told her to get in touch if she heard the phrase being belted out again.

Brown Deer Police Chief Mike Kass later said that this was the first call of its kind that he can think of.

He told Huffington Post: “This is the first time in recent recollection that it’s happened…

“It’s just one of those odd calls,” he said.

The story was quickly picked up by local media and Chief Kass said he wanted to “show the public that we don’t respond to robberies and burglaries all day long”.

He added: “There are a lot of other things that go on.”

No more complaints about the ISIS sex chant were filed, according to police.

I guess that's it for roleplaying hide the terrorist in the cave...

Comment

That holiday you are talking aboot is CHRISTmas the birth of Jesus Christ. and you want to call it something else..BRILLIANT!

I usually say happy HANUKKAH!....
                    holidays, christmas, whatever man.

people who get offended on what it's called should find something better to get offended about.

Comment

Working...
                    X