Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of the new Batman VS Superman Teaser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shades Of A Childhood Lost....

Their theatrical versions look sketch as ****. Pathetic....

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        You know what's hilariously ******ed? Clark kent's disguise is basically a pair of glasses... How the **** does anyone not know that's superman

As soon as batman went face to face with superman he should have gone, hey didn't I talk to you at that party?
        Right.

This is what irks me about the old school superhero's and them being part of our 2015 world with social media. Why can't they just keep these characters stuck in the 80's forever? I hated seeing Spiderman googling stuff and texting on his phone. The first Thor movie looked serious until he landed on planet earth and some young tart mentioned her Facebook for comic relief.

And what about Superman. So nobody is gonna snap a picture of Clark Kent and post it on Twitter for sharing, until it goes viral and everybody knows that he is Superman? Like that can't happen to Superman in 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Their theatrical versions look sketch as ****. Pathetic....
          Nolan seems to be the only one who knows how to make a good villain, which is sad because the rest of Hollywood doesn't seem to understand that the superhero is only as great as what he has to overcome.

If it was me I would cast someone like dave batista for apocalypse and doomsday. He did a great job playing draxx in guardians of the galaxy and he's a good fit for those types of villains.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-04-2015, 01:59 AM.

Comment

DC should just give movie rights to Marvels they are just better at it

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Nolan seems to be the only one who knows how to make a good villain, which is sad because the hero is only as great as what he has to overcome.

If it was me I would cast someone like dave batista for apocalypse and doomsday. He did a great job playing draxx in guardians of the galaxy and he's a good fit for those types of villains.
              Exactly, villains need to be handcrafted and given special attention because they play off of the hero as much as the hero plays off of them. The hero doesn't find his truth indiscriminately, it's gifted to him through conflict and a quest for identity while in conflict with another person/thing. Maybe recasting helps or just better storytelling overall that relies less on cartoon depictions and more on what truly makes these characters compelling, revenge, fear hatred, loss and love. The human stuff that drives us all.....

Comment

Working...
              X