Clear All

• Fixed because losing one round = exposed

Great logic.

Yep, that's boxingscene for you.

Winning 12-0 = exposed, getting hurt by a big liver shot = exposed etc

Comment

riveting thread

Comment

pssh everyone knows thruman is nothing but an over hyped gimmick.

Comment

You can pretend that's what happened if it makes you feel better as an insecure fan. I'm not saying it was fixed, but Keith literally ran away from his opponent (again) and wasn't fighting well after catching that body shot. Not fixed, but not a good sign if things to come from Thurman. What's he going to do when a top guy hits him with several of those shotsand keeps going?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            You can pretend that's what happened if it makes you feel better as an insecure fan. I'm not saying it was fixed, but Keith literally ran away from his opponent (again) and wasn't fighting well after catching that body shot. Not fixed, but not a good sign if things to come from Thurman. What's he going to do when a top guy hits him with several of those shotsand keeps going?
            He definitely didn't look like his normal dominant self.

He definitely looked beatable tonight.

But there was no conspiracy here and Collazo was starting to fade. The body shot was the only thing he did the whole fight. After the body shot, Keith took a round to breath/readjust, and then got back to work in the 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I thought he recovered well enough. He isn't just going to go and bull rush him after eating a solid body shot.

We'll just have to wait and see when he does fight the guys in the top 10. Some fighters tend raise their game when fighting a higher level of opposition, it's a question of whether Keith can do it.

Comment

Thurman is not that good.

Average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Thurman is not that good.

Average at best.
                  my god man, make your mind up

Comment

Thurman still a good fighter, but now he looks defensive/too cautious, runs a whole lot, i feel a pressure fighter with power could be too much for him. Keith has the tools though if he fights more aggressive.

He is losing his fear factor, that is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X