Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellerbe planned 9/11

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      what elite fighter has mosley ever wrecked?

forrest? wright? oscar? cotto?

what elite fighter has oscar ever wrecked?

mosley? tito? hopkins? sweet pea? quartey?

i can respect you picking prime oscar or prime shane against floyd. but neither guy is known too wreck anything against elite opponents
      They also forget that in a prime for prime fantasy matchup, Floyd's opponent isn't the only person who will be in their prime.

Comment

I don't usually read post like these unless I fornicate with poster afterwards. So you should stop posting now unless, you want to you know......

Comment

Originally posted by caleman View Post
          go watch that second round again, mosley could have finished floyd if he wanted
          What I seen was Mosley's body was accustoumed to Steroids when he didn't take them he was weak as hell he was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf after 2 rounds. The only person who used steroids was Floyd that was one of his fights were he tested positive. Watch the fight and you will hear Emmanual Stewart say a couple of times how he doesn't understand how Floyd looks like the stronger fighter where he's able to push Mosley around

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            I don't usually read post like these unless I fornicate with poster afterwards. So you should stop posting now unless, you want to you know......
            Lol classic

Comment

Lol..............

Comment

Mosley smothered him instead of following up. He has himself to blame

Comment

SSM vs Pac at '35.

I think as far as fantasy fights go, would have been pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    What I seen was Mosley's body was accustoumed to Steroids when he didn't take them he was weak as hell he was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf after 2 rounds. The only person who used steroids was Floyd that was one of his fights were he tested positive. Watch the fight and you will hear Emmanual Stewart say a couple of times how he doesn't understand how Floyd looks like the stronger fighter where he's able to push Mosley around
                    No. Mayweather didn't train to be defensive in that fight. That is why he couldn't use his legs effectively. Athough he was still careful, He was more offensive oriented, front footed.

Comment

Originally posted by caleman View Post
                      go watch that second round again, mosley could have finished floyd if he wanted
                      Why do some\almost all of you newbies insist on demonstrating how mentally challenged you are -- On a public forum, no less .... WTF!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X