Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most badass fighter-trainer duo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho is great, that pic up there is hilarious lol.

some others

Floyd and Roger

Martinez and Sarmiento

Wlad and Jonathon Banks

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      danny garcia - -angel garcia featuring benny brisco
      Angel is phony though same with Alexander trainer Cunningham they play for the Camera I would said Froch Mccracken but he doesn't say much still knows his ****

Comment

Nacho is like Mr.Miyagi and Marquez is like a old ass Daniel-san.

Comment

danny garcia - -angel garcia featuring benny brisco
          Angel was very quiet and meek when Zab was within punching distance at the hotel.

He's selling fights and I can't hate him for that, but I don't agree.

Comment

I disagree with a lot of the ones being posted in here. This tag should only be labeled with an elite few, so far the confirmed ones are Marquez-Nacho, B-Hop-Nazim, Pacquiao-Roach, and Rios-Robert Garcia.

Danny Garcia and Angel Garcia are not a badass duo FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I disagree with a lot of the ones being posted in here. This tag should only be labeled with an elite few, so far the confirmed ones are Marquez-Nacho, B-Hop-Nazim, Pacquiao-Roach, and Rios-Robert Garcia.

Danny Garcia and Angel Garcia are not a badass duo FFS.
              what is so badass about roberto garcia training a punching bag. ucant even bring urself to say the mayweather any of them would have dusted rios and garcia both

Comment

what is so badass about roberto garcia training a punching bag. ucant even bring urself to say the mayweather any of them would have dusted rios and garcia both
                That's not the point at all...

Roger Mayweather is a badass? If Floyd was a bit more exciting and his trainer wasn't a crackhead he'd be on there easily. But ask TS if Floyd-Roger should be considered a badass duo, it's his thread.

Comment

That's not the point at all...

Roger Mayweather is a badass? If Floyd was a bit more exciting and his trainer wasn't a crackhead he'd be on there easily. But ask TS if Floyd-Roger should be considered a badass duo, it's his thread.
                  Every so often they show potential, but they aren't consistent at all.

As a fan of his, Mayweather sometimes literally fell to the ground and cried after a big win. Personally I don't see anything wrong with that, but I can't exactly see Sonny Liston doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    Every so often they show potential, but they aren't consistent at all.

As a fan of his, Mayweather sometimes literally fell to the ground and cried after a big win. Personally I don't see anything wrong with that, but I can't exactly see Sonny Liston doing that.
                    Agreed......

Comment

Roger Mayweather is a badass?
                      He was a champion of the world. In two different weight classes.

That's pretty badass.

Also Ward and Hunter. That combination hasn't been beat since Andre was 12 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X