Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep hearing clowns asking for a Floyd vs Sergio @ 160, are these pacroid lover's looking for anyone that has a chance at defeating Floyd? I guess these ckowns keep forgetting Floyd's fight division is @147 so why woukd any intelligent person even open their mouth about a fight at 160? People like this are natural haters & should be given a 365 day suspension from posting on this website. It's just stupid to suggest a smaller guy go up 13 lbs to please a fool because they are still crying over Pac Boy getting put to sleep. Why not have Floyd figbt David Hayes or one of the Klit brothers? The things some haters say or want done to seek retribution because their guy wouldn't pee in a cup because he was dirty & end up.being 2012 laughing stock of the boxing world by turning down $40 million then losing not once but twice with the second lost leaving him pert near in a coma. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
      I keep hearing clowns asking for a Floyd vs Sergio @ 160, are these pacroid lover's looking for anyone that has a chance at defeating Floyd? I guess these ckowns keep forgetting Floyd's fight division is @147 so why woukd any intelligent person even open their mouth about a fight at 160? People like this are natural haters & should be given a 365 day suspension from posting on this website. It's just stupid to suggest a smaller guy go up 13 lbs to please a fool because they are still crying over Pac Boy getting put to sleep. Why not have Floyd figbt David Hayes or one of the Klit brothers? The things some haters say or want done to seek retribution because their guy wouldn't pee in a cup because he was dirty & end up.being 2012 laughing stock of the boxing world by turning down $40 million then losing not once but twice with the second lost leaving him pert near in a coma. Hahahahahahahahahaha
      Yeah, Bob Arum screwed Pacquiao for his own personal grudges and reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        True Manny did Cherrypick Juan, but the Manny that fought Juan and Bradley last year, was WAAAAY different from the Pac that was beating the crap out of Juan before the KO! Pac was FAAAST AS HELL!!! He hasnt looked like that, since Cotto and Margarita! Floyd got touched by Cotto's slow azz left hands, and Cotto was shot! Manny throwing all them punches, and Floyd potshotting with one or two shots, Floyd will eat some left hands he just cannot see Im afraid! Maybe Floyd could outbox him for a while, but at some point the output would be entirely OVERWHELMING, and All it takes, is one clean braindamaging punch from Pac, and he will hurt Floyd very much!

I dont care about Roach's concerns, foolio I think for myself! And Floyd said himself, that he was scared for his life, just downright WOULD not fight this man! ITS NO WAY his style would match up with Manny's in a way, it would be good for Floyd! Too many punches, too much speed, too much power!

YES Manny ducked Mosley, and fought Cotto at a cw! But Floyd should have fought both fighters in their primes, for he has ducked them BOTH!

Yea Manny ducked Floyd in 09, but after that Floyd caused all the problems himself! He just didnt want to try that style! He even admitted he was scared!

Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue, called out Pac, then claimed he never said it, claimed he was scared for his health, went on national television and said, "Take The Test" after the cotto fight, when the WHOLE world knew that the test was no longer the issue! Floyd made the money the issue at that point! ANYONE who tries to make excuses for Floyd, when Floyd made it COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE for you to take up for him, shows that you are ignorant to the facts and what has been revealed in the media!

"Awww Bob Arum, Bob Arum, Bob Arum!!" GTFO!!! Arum aint the reason Floyd was scared as hell!! Floyd just insecure!!
        These statements in your one post, just proves you are full of it and bias. You admit these things but still day "It's Floyd's fault". Comical. Pacquiao got his ear drum busted by a 145 CW Cotto after his life and death struggle with Joshua Clottey. Freddie Roach knows Manny more than you do so if he is concerned about Mayweather's style then maybe you should be too. I always said Floyd should have fought him without the tests but it is what it is. Bob Arum said he is not down with working with any other promoter and doesn't like working with Mayweather but yet it's all Floyd's fault. Whatever man.
        Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-07-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations.....

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post

Yea Manny ducked Floyd in 09,
          This is sig worthy coming from you.

Comment

• Well Floyd better be careful, he could be another victim of the Canelo curse. There is bad juju fighting against an underdog with Canelo waiting in the wings as we have seen how many times now? 3? 4? If I was Floyd I would just fight Canelo May 4th that way there is at least no voodoo curse involved lol. Oh well is what it is. However if they fight the same night, maybe the curse won't work? lol who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Of course I never said any of this. I've said repeatedly the fight I prefer. Buit that doesn't suit your agenda. Stop the act. If you hate that floyd can make so much thn you are a jealous ***** made **** that needs to seek help to work out your emotions.

If you really care about competition, how about you wait until the fight is signed to complain so much.
              Alright then. Since you really stooped that low & started posting like a woman, don't quote me no more & I'll ignore you from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                You're wrong man. It is documented in the history of boxing that Mosley/Cotto did not want none of Floyd in their primes. Arum didn't want Cotto next to Floyd. Even Cotto said Floyd was leagues ahead of him and Mosley didn't want it at all until he was falling off and wanted to get paid.
                Floyd followed Mosley and Oscar up to WW looking to fight them. I thought you said you knew boxing?
                No, Cotto said, he never TRIED to fight Floyd! But Floyd never TRIED to fight Cotto, he just retired! Knowing Floyd has a history of being scared for his health, Im calling him the ducker on that one man, as well as Margarita! Floyd ducked Mosley in a slick way! Behind the scenes, he found out Mosley was going on vacation, then goes in public and pretends to call him out! He already knew Mosley was busy! LOL Then when Mosley says, we can fight later, Floyd is like, "Nah we cant fight later!!" If a guy cant fight today, whats wrong with fighting him tomorrow? Floyd just wanted it to be on record, that he publicly called him out! Floyd would NEVER fight someone as fast, and strong, as prime Mosley! An opponent like that, is just too much for Floyd's health! Your not a fight fan! Your a BIASED fan, who picks and chooses fighters to jock, and hate on! After Floyd did what he did with Pac, I stopped acting like you f.l.omo fools! I became a fan of the SPORT, opposed to a Floyd groupie! Yall make yaselves look CRAZY sticking up for that guy!
                Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-08-2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

These statements in your one post, just proves you are full of it and bias. You admit these things but still day "It's Floyd's fault". Comical. Pacquiao got his ear drum busted by a 145 CW Cotto after his life and death struggle with Joshua Clottey. Freddie Roach knows Manny more than you do so if he is concerned about Mayweather's style then maybe you should be too. I always said Floyd should have fought him without the tests but it is what it is. Bob Arum said he is not down with working with any other promoter and doesn't like working with Mayweather but yet it's all Floyd's fault. Whatever man.
                  Umm Im biased or you are? Im a Floyd fan, yet I say more real stuff about him, than you EVER could! Your biased, Im real! Manny caused some problems in 09, but after that Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue! Which you would not respond to! Floyd demanded that Arum had to die, which you would not respond to! Floyd ADMITTED HE WAS SCARED FOR HIS HEALTH! Which you would not respond to! Your biased, period! Pac got his eardrum busted by Cotto,but DOMINATED, AND BUSTED THAT BOY'Z AZZ!! Floyd went to hell and back with Cotto's slow, shot azz!! You say Freddie Roach, Freddie Roach, Freddie Roach, I DONT GIVE A PH..UK!!!! I Already told you, I think for MYSELF!!!

Bob Arum said he did not like working with Mayweather, yea so what! Floyd also said he was scared for his health, and said he WOULD NOT FIGHT Pac! Quit blaming Arum, that trick dont work anymore, after Floyd did EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER, to let the world see, that he just aint want to fight the Pakymonster!!

Comment

Umm Im biased or you are? Im a Floyd fan, yet I say more real stuff about him, than you EVER could! Your biased, Im real! Manny caused some problems in 09, but after that Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue! Which you would not respond to! Floyd demanded that Arum had to die, which you would not respond to! Floyd ADMITTED HE WAS SCARED FOR HIS HEALTH! Which you would not respond to! Your biased, period! Pac got his eardrum busted by Cotto,but DOMINATED, AND BUSTED THAT BOY'Z AZZ!! Floyd went to hell and back with Cotto's slow, shot azz!! You say Freddie Roach, Freddie Roach, Freddie Roach, I DONT GIVE A PH..UK!!!! I Already told you, I think for MYSELF!!!

Bob Arum said he did not like working with Mayweather, yea so what! Floyd also said he was scared for his health, and said he WOULD NOT FIGHT Pac! Quit blaming Arum, that trick dont work anymore, after Floyd did EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER, to let the world see, that he just aint want to fight the Pakymonster!!

Comment

stopped reading

Comment

Working...
                      X