Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    North America: Ricardo Lopez.
    MANY MANY LOL's........ LOL.

Comment

Antarctica: amir "Penguin Humper" Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
        Antarctica: amir "Penguin Humper" Kahn
        Cool very LOL............. Antarctica is a continent.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          Cool very LOL............. Antarctica is a continent.
          A continent with a rich boxing history.

My real response to this thread:

North America: who else but Sugar Ray Robinson
          South America: Carlos Monzon, hands down for me, although Jofre was excellent
          Europe: Bob Fitzsimmons
          Africa: Dick Tiger, who I think is extremely underrated
          Asia: Not a nuthugger, but I do think Manny Pacquiao is deserving of this one
          Australia: with deep apologies to McGoorty... my response is Lionel Rose

Comment

If we were including active fighters Pacquiao would be my Asia choice also.

Comment

Pacquiao without a doubt............. You are on your own about Rose but, I have Lionel under You Know Who, Dave Sands, Peter Jackson, Jeff Fenech,... and as Tszyu fought his entire professional career as a proud Australian citizen... I have him ahead. And I bet I'm a bigger fan of Lionel's than you are........ Rose is a national hero, and because of that I'm pleased you gave him a mention, but seriously, how do you even come close to comparing their resume's ?........ Darcy's opponents are greater fighters than Lionel's, and by quite a margin......... Clabby, McGoorty, Smith, Chip, KO Brown......... When Harada's people picked Lionel as next challenger, only because they thought Lionel was of no consequence, LOL, he showed them !!!!......... One of my MAIN criteria for rating one fighter over another is his CHIN,...... Rose's chin was a 5 out of ten at best and lost by stoppage to lose his title,..... No one ever came within a mile of stopping Darcy, he had a Chin that is a 10 out of 10 minimum...... so it's you know who at the top, and not many Aussies disagree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                Pacquiao without a doubt............. You are on your own about Rose but, I have Lionel under You Know Who, Dave Sands, Peter Jackson, Jeff Fenech,... and as Tszyu fought his entire professional career as a proud Australian citizen... I have him ahead. And I bet I'm a bigger fan of Lionel's than you are........ Rose is a national hero, and because of that I'm pleased you gave him a mention, but seriously, how do you even come close to comparing their resume's ?........ Darcy's opponents are greater fighters than Lionel's, and by quite a margin......... Clabby, McGoorty, Smith, Chip, KO Brown......... When Harada's people picked Lionel as next challenger, only because they thought Lionel was of no consequence, LOL, he showed them !!!!......... One of my MAIN criteria for rating one fighter over another is his CHIN,...... Rose's chin was a 5 out of ten at best and lost by stoppage to lose his title,..... No one ever came within a mile of stopping Darcy, he had a Chin that is a 10 out of 10 minimum...... so it's you know who at the top, and not many Aussies disagree with me.
                Mundine would claim otherwise!

As for Fitz....bugger the Poms bro! A South Island boy who made his name in Aussie? He's the Pavlova of Anzac sports!!

Comment

North America-well, it has to be Sugar Ray Robinson...either him or Harry Greb
                  South America-Eder Jofre
                  Europe-Marcel Cerdan
                  Asia-Khaosai Galaxxy
                  Australasia-Young Griffo
                  Africa-Dick Tiger

Comment

North America - too many
                    South America - Monzon
                    Europe -
                    Africa - Dick Tiger
                    Asia - Khaosai Galaxy, Luisito Espinosa, Pancho Villa, Soo Hwan Hong (too many)
                    Australasia -

Present:

North America - Andre Ward (fought more active and prime fighters)
                    South America - Miguel Cotto
                    Europe - Vitali
                    Africa - Agbeko
                    Asia - Manny Pacquiao
                    Australasia - Daniel Geale

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                      North America - too many
                      South America - Monzon
                      Europe -
                      Africa - Dick Tiger
                      Asia - Khaosai Galaxy, Luisito Espinosa, Pancho Villa, Soo Hwan Hong (too many)
                      Australasia -

Present:

North America - Andre Ward (fought more active and prime fighters)
                      South America - Miguel Cotto
                      Europe - Vitali
                      Africa - Agbeko
                      Asia - Manny Pacquiao
                      Australasia - Daniel Geale
                      Miguel Cotto isn't from South America unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                      X