Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever have a tug whilst taking a crap standing up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever have a tug whilst taking a crap standing up?

How was it?

To be honest, if would have been a lot better if your mum's teeth hadn't fallen out when she bent down to give it a little kiss

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
      To be honest, if would have been a lot better if your mum's teeth hadn't fallen out when she bent down to give it a little kiss
      Why would you want your own mother to kiss your dick? lol, you sick freak!

Comment

I made a thread a while back asking if anyone took a crap while standing up, a copy cat thread in response to someone asking if they took a leak while sitting down.

I never took a leak sitting down, took a crap standing up nor have I had a tug while crapping and standing up.

Comment

The same feeling i get while seeing your posts

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I made a thread a while back asking if anyone took a crap while standing up, a copy cat thread in response to someone asking if they took a leak while sitting down.

I never took a leak sitting down, took a crap standing up nor have I had a tug while crapping and standing up.
            Bet you beat off to looking at homeless people crapping on the streets whilst being driven around by Jeffery in the Maybach, don't you?

Jew prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
              Bet you beat off to looking at homeless people crapping on the streets whilst being driven around by Jeffery in the Maybach, don't you?

Jew prick.
              You can't prove that I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                You can't prove that I do.
                Jeffrey told me.

Therefore you lose.

Comment

who takes a crap standing up????

even monkeys know to squat so they will not cover their cheeks in excrement.

subhuman

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    who takes a crap standing up????

even monkeys know to squat so they will not cover their cheeks in excrement.

subhuman
                    Can be done.

Usually difficult if your ejecting Solids, But if your ejecting a more liquidity substance it's easy.

Can also be quite fun too.

Comment

Working...
                    X