Collapse
No announcement yet.

That link by Big Poppa Pump is so biased here is the real interview from Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That link by Big Poppa Pump is so biased here is the real interview from Floyd

I'm not a Floyd fan just some one who likes to call it like it is. In no way did Floyd imply he was ducking Shane.

1. He was in an appologetic mood and was saying he was sorry to Jim, Max, Emmanuel and everyone and in the process he later said He wishes Shane the best

2. The only reason he brought up Shane having two opportunities is because he knows people feel he is the one doing the ducking.

Floyd is not ducking Shane and that whole interview was taking outta context. Only thing Floyd really said was Haymon and Elerbe handle the business side and he will sit down with them (when asked about a potential fight with Shane)

Here is the video so you can see for yourself:

FWIW that whole line about Elerbe and Haymon handles the business side is just an empty response so that he can buy some time so he can make the smartest move business wise.

Comment

right....

so in otherwords, he's ducking Shane. gotcha ;-)

Comment

I just want them to fight

Comment

I'd apologize for being an ass to if hbo are the ones who give me my check. Why was Floyd mad after the fight? Was it because Max Kellerman pointed out JMM is lw? Is that what got him fuming. Didn't Max also kind of point out that Mayweather hasn't even fought any WWs in his last two fights at WW.

Comment

None of the **** matters. Come next year Shane Mosley and Pac/Cotto is getting their asses whooped, PERIOD.

Comment

Just like the part of him saying "Its not about money" which of seen lots of posters using, yet they forget to add right after that he says "but of course it has to make business scene.

Comment

From the stand-point of making money against Marquez and Hatton floyds a genius. But I don't know how much either of those fighters did for his legacy. It was genius because Hatton has a huge fan-base and Marquez has a pretty solid Mexican fan-base.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
                  How many more threads we need on this ****?
                  lol this coming from someone that ive seen repeat and repeat the same thing tons of times.
                  Last edited by DE100; 09-27-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                    From the stand-point of making money against Marquez and Hatton floyds a genius. But I don't know how much either of those fighters did for his legacy. It was genius because Hatton has a huge fan-base and Marquez has a pretty solid Mexican fan-base.
                    yep, I like the sound of that. I want Hatton to win but even if he loses I want him to at least take the fight. If you have an opportunity against a PFP Top 10 fighter for big money you should take it, I would.

Comment

Working...
                    X