Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Mora vs. Floyd Mayweather at 160 pounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
    And do yall remember that Manfredo almost beat Mora?

And those having Mora beating Floyd ever at any weight should get banished permanantly. That's just rigotdamndiculous.
    It could happen as Mora would weigh-in at 160 then probably re-hydrate to over 170 plus. That's a big weight advantage, then throw in the fact that Mora has decent speed and is slippery and that gives him more of an advantage compared to Floyd fighting a big but slow, lumbering middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
      Actually....You fail.

Floyd would move up for that insane 6th different weight class belt.
      There was alot of talk that he would fight Spinks had he defeated Taylor for the WBC strap.
      Are you serious? Floyd isn't going to move up to 160. Look at my sig area.... not a hater. Just telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Are you serious? Floyd isn't going to move up to 160. Look at my sig area.... not a hater. Just telling the truth.

Right, just like he didnt go to 154 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Right, just like he didnt go to 154 right?
          To fight Dela Hoya.... PAYCHECK anyone???

He isn't going to move up to 160. If he did(which he wont), Paul Williams will jump on that ass faster than a rapist at a **** shoot.

Comment

Mora (if he gets by Pavlik) and Sturm are definitely winnable and history making fights for Floyd. Just not for as much money as he can make in the lower weight classes, so he probably won't fight either.

Comment

To fight Dela Hoya.... PAYCHECK anyone???

He isn't going to move up to 160. If he did(which he wont), Paul Williams will jump on that ass faster than a rapist at a **** shoot.
              Have you read anything posted in this thread? Its talking about Floyd fighting Mora if Mora beat Pavlik, not about Floyd campaigning and staying at 160.

Comment

I'm not saying your hating.

But I am saying that Floyd would jump to that weight to fight a beltholder who's physical size wouldn't put Floyd at an extreme handicap.

For instance a Spinks, Mora, or someone that would have to box with him. It wouldn't make sense for him to get in with a solid, big punching middle like a Pavlik or Taylor. But someone he feels he can outbox would be worth the risk of getting that historical 6th different weight class belt. Granted it might not mean as much, on paper it is what is.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
                  I'm not saying your hating.

But I am saying that Floyd would jump to that weight to fight a beltholder who's physical size wouldn't put Floyd at an extreme handicap.

For instance a Spinks, Mora, or someone that would have to box with him. It wouldn't make sense for him to get in with a solid, big punching middle like a Pavlik or Taylor. But someone he feels he can outbox would be worth the risk of getting that historical 6th different weight class belt. Granted it might not mean as much, on paper it is what is.
                  Ahh, I see what you mean. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X