Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come margarito never issued an explanatiion as to what realy happened that night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come margarito never issued an explanatiion as to what realy happened that night?

im not sure if he did, but as far as i know he never had an interview or written
    explanation coming from himself explaning his side of the story...its always coming from a third party...normally when you feel like ur being accused of some wrongdoing that you didnt do, a person would go out there and justify himself...but he on the other hand has been very quiet as far as him not knowing what was being put in his gloves...i dont understand...please someone explain it to me??!!

Originally posted by jeffersonyap View Post
    im not sure if he did, but as far as i know he never had an interview or written
    explanation coming from himself explaning his side of the story...its always coming from a third party...normally when you feel like ur being accused of some wrongdoing that you didnt do, a person would go out there and justify himself...but he on the other hand has been very quiet as far as him not knowing what was being put in his gloves...i dont understand...please someone explain it to me??!!
    he did an espn interview

Comment

usually in a legal situation..clients are adviced to remain silent

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        he did an espn interview
        wat exactly did he say>>??

Comment

Working...
        X