No announcement yet.

I blew up 8 pounds!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blew up 8 pounds!!

Over the past two days, Wednesday night and Thursday all day, I've been drinking and eating like a pig. I was 150 Wed night, now Im 158 this morning!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Seriously though, this isnt cool.

This aint happen to anyone else???

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Over the past two days, Wednesday night and Thursday all day, I've been drinking and eating like a pig. I was 150 Wed night, now Im 158 this morning!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Seriously though, this isnt cool.

thats what happen when you eat like a pig for 2 days. thats why i hate fuucckin thanksgiving. Its a stupid holiday, just an excuse to stuff yourself.

you usually weigh more at night than in the morning.... thats why people say weigh in the morning cuz you will weigh less... so If you were 150 lbs wed night, wed morning you were probably 148 lbs. so there is a possible chance that you really gained 10lbs.

only advice i have for you is to learn from your mistake and remember not to eat like a pig during christmas

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
        thats what happen when you eat like a pig for 2 days. thats why i hate fuucckin thanksgiving. Its a stupid holiday, just an excuse to stuff yourself.

you usually weigh more at night than in the morning.... thats why people say weigh in the morning cuz you will weigh less... so If you were 150 lbs wed night, wed morning you were probably 148 lbs. so there is a possible chance that you really gained 10lbs.

only advice i have for you is to learn from your mistake and remember not to eat like a pig during christmas
        Yea... Im probably gonna just sweat like crazy these next few days.

Comment

did u take a nice dump yet? its probebly the food still in your stomach. how old are you and how often do you workout by the way?

Comment

once gained 5 lbs from one night of "all you can eat" wings.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
              did u take a nice dump yet? its probebly the food still in your stomach. how old are you and how often do you workout by the way?
              Not really.... Im 27 years old, and I work out anywhere from 2-5 days a week.

Throughout the day I've lost two pounds and I havent exercised yet.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                once gained 5 lbs from one night of "all you can eat" wings.

Damn.. How many wings did you eat? Those are incredibly fattening...

Comment

ive worked out, weighed myself and i came in at about 175-177
                  after i had dinner, i was about 185-186
                  **** is aggravating...and im just eating red beans and drinking water for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by circleinsidebox View Post
                    ive worked out, weighed myself and i came in at about 175-177
                    after i had dinner, i was about 185-186
                    **** is aggravating...and im just eating red beans and drinking water for dinner
                    It certainly is aggravating......

Comment

Working...
                    X