No announcement yet.

Attn Biased Nuthuggers- about Roy Jones Jr : HE IS SHOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Biased Nuthuggers- about Roy Jones Jr : HE IS SHOT

I'd put up shots of Tarver III but frankly everything in that fight other than Round 4-5-11 are lowlights for Roy.

Incidentally this is the last time Roy fought anyone in the Top 10 legitimate at lLt. heavy. How many years ago was this?

In conclusion, Joe gets no credit for this fight. He deserves a nice payday and a nice ride off to the sunset, but this does not make him an ATG or greater than Jones.

If you think so Please change your all time standing and put

Leon Spinks above Ali

McBride over Tyson

Gomez over Gatti

Lujan over Castillo

etc.

Before any of you get angry, I am NOT implying Joe is as bad as kevin mcbride.

Roy isn't totally shot dude. Totally shot fighters can't do what Roy has done in patches over his last 3 fights. He is massively faded obviously, but not completely done yet.

I think you might get a little surprise at Roy's performance against Joe.

Comment

Liar! This is prime Roy, you ****.

Comment

Roy will win this fight, then I will bring up this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
          Roy isn't totally shot dude. Totally shot fighters can't do what Roy has done in patches over his last 3 fights. He is massively faded obviously, but not completely done yet.

I think you might get a little surprise at Roy's performance against Joe.
          That would be a pleasant surprise.

I just see nothing to indicate that he is not shot. That's all I'm saying.

Hanshaw and badda badda bajamu were no ones.

And Tito, God that guy doesn't even try to show up in fight shape anymore. He should be a door greeter for KFC or Burger King. Beating him didn't show me anything although I was entertained since Roy put on a show after the first few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Roy will win this fight, then I will bring up this thread.
            You do that. I'll be the happiest guy to be wrong ever.

EVER.

Roy is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              Liar! This is prime Roy, you ****.
              biased brit lamo pwn

damn dem freakin brits

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                biased brit lamo pwn

damn dem freakin brits
                Dammit you stole my line! ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                  biased brit lamo pwn

damn dem freakin brits
                  Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                  Dammit you stole my line! ****er.

Nah, of course i'm taking the piss. I'm not sure about shot, but Roy is deffinatly past his best. If Calzaghe loses this fight, it will look very bad..

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                    That would be a pleasant surprise.

I just see nothing to indicate that he is not shot. That's all I'm saying.

Hanshaw and badda badda bajamu were no ones.

And Tito, God that guy doesn't even try to show up in fight shape anymore. He should be a door greeter for KFC or Burger King. Beating him didn't show me anything although I was entertained since Roy put on a show after the first few rounds.
                    I know they are nobodies and on the surface they are nothing wins (obv Tito isn't a nobody but the current version may just as well be), but if you look inside each fight there is an encouraging pattern. I think Roy has been adding to his game with each fight. In the Hanshaw fight he threw some extremely fast and accurate combinations and improved his defence considerably, shot fighters don't do this. Against Tito he showed again his defence is more solid and he looked good throwing combinations when he did. I think personally he could have stopped Tito but decided not to out of respect. Roy is not totally shot, I'm just not sure if he has enough left to deal with Calzaghe. I hope so though.

Comment

Working...
                    X