Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLH-Pac. why is the height difference such a big discussion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not much a difference....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      oscar is a b*tch!!
      Belive he was a Superfeatherweight before. This fight ust comes down to power and money, and every advantage leads towards Oscar in this fight, for glory for him, Pac, money.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        DLH-Pac height difference = 4 inches
        Margarito-Cotto height difference = 4 inches

why is it such a big deal that dlh is taller than pac but it wasn't in the cotto-marg fight?
        lol do you even know what you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Cuz Cotto and Marg are both WW's. DLH is a ****in SWW and Pac is a LW.
          thats overrated. I think height has way more importance than overall size. look at how much bigger diaz looked against pac. look at what happened this past weekend between casamayor-marquez. casa fought guys like corrales, castillo and never got ko'd but a supposedly smaller marquez ko'd him. pac is also suppose to be naturally smaller than jmm but yet his power put jmm on his ass 4 times.

I think the implementation of all these weight divisions so that the boxing organizations can make more money off royalties from title fights, has got some boxing fans heads spinning about size differences. Truth of the matter is, the size difference has just as much significance in this fight than it did in the marg-cotto fight.
          Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-16-2008, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
            De la hoya is listed at 5'10 1/2" but he is really about 5'9". I've seen him in person and we are the same height.
            wtf I've seen dlh and he is not 5-9 you are nots quit backing him up dude is almost 6ft tall.

Comment

You want to know why it is such a big discussion, why don't you compare the Hopkins/Oscar fight and see the difference in size? Hell, compare the Oscar/Gatti fight. It is hard to not notice when someone is fighting at a blown up weight.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                wtf I've seen dlh and he is not 5-9 you are nots quit backing him up dude is almost 6ft tall.
                I don't even care for dlh. I saw him at the morongo when he was promoting there and we were right about eye level. He sure as hell aint to 5'10 1/2" like he's listed.

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
                  De la hoya is listed at 5'10 1/2" but he is really about 5'9". I've seen him in person and we are the same height.
                  DLH made you wear his high heels?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    DLH made you wear his high heels?
                    Lol. U win this round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                      not much a difference....
                      You sure about that??

You boy's a b*tch!

Comment

Working...