Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can any of the Camps dictate time of a RANDOM drug test? Doesn't make sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can any of the Camps dictate time of a RANDOM drug test? Doesn't make sense

From what I understand, Pac may agree and still not be tested days before the fight right? It is completely random so he may or may not have to be tested. The function of such terms is to discourage any foul play due to not knowing when the test may come and not being able to take sufficient masking agents to hide it. If Floyd/Pacman is taking something for which he knows exactly how to hide it in scheduled tests then it will only be useful to do random tests.

exactly. it is completly random and he could agree and be tested 15 days before the fight or three days.

Comment

Alot of people missing the whole point. Neither Floyd OR pac should be allowed to control the testing dates.

Comment

Originally posted by pac oww View Post
        From what I understand, Pac may agree and still not be tested days before the fight right? It is completely random so he may or may not have to be tested. The function of such terms is to discourage any foul play due to not knowing when the test may come and not being able to take sufficient masking agents to hide it. If Floyd/Pacman is taking something for which he knows exactly how to hide it in scheduled tests then it will only be useful to do random tests.
        I dont believe the random thing is the reason they want Olympic testing standards , random testing wont apply here because thats designed around an athlete tested over 4 years , I think they want the blood tests simply for its higher detection rate , urine doesnt get them all , urine and blood is as accurate as you can get today .

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
          I dont believe the random thing is the reason they want Olympic testing standards , random testing wont apply here because thats designed around an athlete tested over 4 years , I think they want the blood tests simply for its higher detection rate , urine doesnt get them all , urine and blood is as accurate as you can get today .
          I think the issue is the timing.

Comment

Exactly, at least some are starting to get it.

Comment

It's like this....if the test is random, then you'll most likely not doing anything illegal because you don;t know when you'll be tested.

If u know when or within a timeframe of when you will or can be tested, Then u can put in place ways to beat or deceive the testing. and that is what Team Pacquaio is trying to do!

Comment

Working...
              X