No announcement yet.

Halloween

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween

i know it's 2 weeks away, but just wondering if you guys do anything for halloween.

anyone dressing up or going to a party?

a neighbor of ours is really into it and decorates their house/yard all up and actually creates a haunted house in their garage.

As soon as you get back you invade the aduly lounge lol! good to have you back for a while.

I like halloween not much goes on in England. Id like to hire a chainsaw to go wit hmy hockeymask to scare the kids away.. I might see if I can get an axe or a mechete

Comment

I hate halloween but will take my son Trick or treating...........

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        I hate halloween but will take my son Trick or treating...........
        yeah, it's just not as safe as it used to be for kids.

btw i LOVE your avatar!!
        too soon to give you karma again.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
          i know it's 2 weeks away, but just wondering if you guys do anything for halloween.

anyone dressing up or going to a party?

a neighbor of ours is really into it and decorates their house/yard all up and actually creates a haunted house in their garage.
          Don't know if we're going to do anything this year; but a couple of years ago my wife and I went out in full costume. Didnt' go to a party; but went out to our former place of employment and to a restaurant. My then girlfriend was a witch and I was a vampire.

The waitress said she could see me dressing up like that all the time.

Not sure what she meant, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
            Don't know if we're going to do anything this year; but a couple of years ago my wife and I went out in full costume. Didnt' go to a party; but went out to our former place of employment and to a restaurant. My then girlfriend was a witch and I was a vampire.

The waitress said she could see me dressing up like that all the time.

Not sure what she meant, exactly.
            maybe it's the kid in me. i always liked dressing up and getting together with friends or going out.

my huband and i were the blues brothers last time we dressed up. we did it up right and looked good. i was a skinny Jake. lol!

Comment

maybe it's the kid in me. i always liked dressing up and getting together with friends or going out.

my huband and i were the blues brothers last time we dressed up. we did it up right and looked good. i was a skinny Jake. lol!
              lol!!! That's funny, I figured you more for an Elwood.

Naw, it was a lot of fun...the looks were pretty amusing too.

The last time I went to a Halloween party, I was dressed as a priest. It was being thrown by this metal band and was huge; there were pimps, hos, devils, angels, witches, every costume you could imagine. It's a wonder the cops weren't called with all the loud music. One thing that surprised me was all the women that came on to me. LOL!!!! I felt like a deviant.

"Do you want to confess your sins, little girl?"

If I were Catholic, penance woulda been a *****. LOL!!!!

Comment

I don't think I'll be doing anything this year. I'm recovering from a broken nose and I don't want anything happening that shouldn't. And plus its on a Tuesday and I work early Wednesday so no partying for me if I wana be a responsible ****.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                  lol!!! That's funny, I figured you more for an Elwood.

Naw, it was a lot of fun...the looks were pretty amusing too.

The last time I went to a Halloween party, I was dressed as a priest. It was being thrown by this metal band and was huge; there were pimps, hos, devils, angels, witches, every costume you could imagine. It's a wonder the cops weren't called with all the loud music. One thing that surprised me was all the women that came on to me. LOL!!!! I felt like a deviant.

"Do you want to confess your sins, little girl?"

If I were Catholic, penance woulda been a *****. LOL!!!!
                  lol! that is funny! were you single at least to enjoy the attention?
                  you had a shaved head, didn;t you?
                  shaved head + priest outfit = sexy!! LOL!!!

my husband is a foot taller than me so he had to be Elwood.
                  plus jake is feistier than elwood. lol!

Comment

lol! that is funny! were you single at least to enjoy the attention?
                    you had a shaved head, didn;t you?
                    shaved head + priest outfit = sexy!! LOL!!!

my husband is a foot taller than me so he had to be Elwood.
                    plus jake is feistier than elwood. lol!
                    LOL!!!! Yeah, I was single at the time....and my head was shaved. I swear that was the weirdest night; but I enjoyed it.

....and yeah, you're right. Jake was "fiestier". Let me here you say it (cyberally).....: THE BAND!!! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X