Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis To Stand Trial on Assault Charge on November 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    The same question can be asked about you? You’re the one ready to throw him in jail for a fist fight lol weirdo
    this isn't the first time davis has been in trouble and it wont be the last you jackass. davis will be dead or in prison for life most likely and when it happen I'm going to be laughing about it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I didn't say it was fake news at all daggum. It's real. What is fake is those posters listing this as the reason they do not like him.
      nope. its the fact that davis doesn't want to dare to be great. we all know how shook he is of lomachenko talking about he don't need to fight loma lol what pro fighter says crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I didn't say it was fake news at all daggum. It's real. What is fake is those posters listing this as the reason they do not like him.
        well his resume is crap, can't even make weight somtimes and he refuses to even entertain the idea of fighting the best so im not sure why anyone would like him. what does he bring to boxing besides an entitled attitude? do we really need more cherry pickers in boxing? i say no. some people are going to hate him no matter what but some people are going to defend him no matter what

Comment

I just wanted to say

He young doe

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            It took me 25 years to shake my hood mindset.
            Too many hood people bring our baggage with us, instead of just buying new luggage.
            Change is tough, no one likes to change.

Super tough to change staying in the same place around the same people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Best thing for most is to move away once you start bettering your life. Once you have a baby and have responsibilities its time to move on...

Comment

Surprised this moron isn't a TMT Mayweather Promotions fighter

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  well his resume is crap, can't even make weight somtimes and he refuses to even entertain the idea of fighting the best so im not sure why anyone would like him. what does he bring to boxing besides an entitled attitude? do we really need more cherry pickers in boxing? i say no. some people are going to hate him no matter what but some people are going to defend him no matter what
                  So because he is building his career properly and not rushing to fight one of the the best in the division before he is ready ( like Lubin did this past weekend) that is a reason to dislike him? Sure, that makes a lot of sense.

So now he is a cherrypicker after 18 fights, one of which was a title fight and then was the defense against his mandatory, something other fighters get criticized for not doing. Yeah, that makes even more sense.

Yes, he didn't make weight his last fight. Deserves criticism for that. His resume is fine to date.

Like I said, this is just a convenient excuse for those who hate him for other reasons but will not just say why.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-19-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    nope. its the fact that davis doesn't want to dare to be great. we all know how shook he is of lomachenko talking about he don't need to fight loma lol what pro fighter says crap like that.
                    Dare to be great. SO he should do like Lubin-who was getting roundly criticized BEFORE he got KO'd for being put in a title fight too early and then got even more crap once he did get KTFO. everyone is saying he is a bum and finished.

Davis needs to do that instead of fighting a top 5 guy in the division and working his way up.

Or, maybe he can do like Loma and bring a guy up 2 weight classes rather than fight Berchelt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Had to move to Japan, to get away. SF Bay Area is my home. I know a gang of fools, and it is easy to get caught up... and take up from where I left off.

Oh Z, just chill dawg, before you know it OPD other people's drama come to me. ...and **** goes sideways real quick and in a hurry....

Comment

Working...
                      X