Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: I Know I'd Get That Win in Mayweather Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wouldn't love that money? If i could double that payday i would say that too. I don't blame Connor.

Comment

Bwahahahahaaaaa...a grandeur illusion of an idiot!

Comment

Someone needs to tell him that Floyd carried him

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          if he had any standards he wouldn't have agreed to this fight the first time around

rematch baby!
          He agreed to one more fight, promised Al Haymon there was ONE more fight. He delivered. He's done.

It's time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I was going to come in here and laugh but before I judge i'm just gonna put myself in McGregor's shoes and say, I get paid peanuts for record breaking UFC PPV's. My bosses keep the majority of the money, I take a small percentage of the PPV revenue that was generated with my name. I go to pro boxing for one fight and make $10s of millions of dollars.

Stepping out of McGregor's shoes.

Wouldn't you want to do that again? I know i'd look at the UFC a lot differently after that if it was me. I'd have a lot of questions for my bosses if i'm getting a guaranteed $2-3 million off 1.5 million UFC PPV's sold, and maybe $5 million in the end. Where's my $20-25 million? That's my name selling those PPV's. Why are you all pocketing most of the money?
            He arguably wasn't being paid fairly, but he wasn't earning peanuts either. He made about 20-25 million from UFC 202 when it was all said and done.

Comment

Perhaps Conor knows he has to do what he should have done in the first fight... Take a page out of Maidana's playbook and throw the kitchen sink at Floyd for the first three or four rounds and hope that he hurts and finishes him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Someone needs to tell him that Floyd carried him
                Lmao, exactly. He probably already knows, but admitting it would be career suicide.

Comment

Floyd probably gonna give him a rematch as well...

I do it for the fans doe...

Comment

I'd watch the fight for free online rob them back for all the ppvs I bought but I won't put another dollar into supporting Boxing ni

Comment

conor spending his money too fast. now hes waitin to see if the irs will come after floyd.. that'll make a rematch inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                      X