Joe Rogan Experience Podcast Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes a dislikeable, arrogant knucklehead

Comment

Episode 911 was entertaining with A Jones and E Bravo.

The one last week with Sean Carroll was pretty good actually, enjoyed that. nThe Guy Ritchie one presented an interesting way of looking at life. Steve-O ones are a laugh, drug and jacka.ss stories galore.

Any one with fighters are normally good, a good insight to their lifestyles/sacrifices they make etc... Shannon Briggs was fun.

All the ones with Dr. Rhonda Patrick where useful, the ones with Shane Smith (he owns Vice, or runs it wtva) are decent. Neil Degrasse Tyson ones are great, Louis Theroux one on Scientology is a bit dreary but pretty good.

Anything with Joey Diaz is good, watch a lot of Church of Whats Happening Now for his stories.

Probably watched 400-500+ of JRE through last year alone, plus whateva i've seen this year, most of the time Joe's ok (watched his stand up, he is good doe) but now and then he's a fukin plank and he seems to seek approval a lot, you notice more when you've seen over 500 of them.

It's funny when you can see he's getting p.issed off, think it was the one with Steven Crowder? Nice argument about pot there, then a few others, he gets all red and it's adorable.....

8/10....

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        I like the JRE also, but damn, you sound like his publicist, bruh.
        Yeah, my intro was kinda lame...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Yeah, my intro was kinda lame...
          lol all good. We all nerd out sometimes.

Comment

The first Ricky Schoder one.

Hanibal Buress are usually good ones.

Any one on one with Duncan Trussell.

Any combat sports guy. The Shannon Briggs one was really good awhile back. The GSP one is odd. Ronda plus Jon Jones were both really good.

Huge fan of the JRE and been listening to it since their were 20ish, 30ish episodes in if not earlier. My podcast love grew from listening to JRE only to having dozens I listen to on the reg and about 500 that I listen to from time to time when the topic or guest moves me.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
              Episode 911 was entertaining with A Jones and E Bravo.

The one last week with Sean Carroll was pretty good actually, enjoyed that. nThe Guy Ritchie one presented an interesting way of looking at life. Steve-O ones are a laugh, drug and jacka.ss stories galore.

Any one with fighters are normally good, a good insight to their lifestyles/sacrifices they make etc... Shannon Briggs was fun.

All the ones with Dr. Rhonda Patrick where useful, the ones with Shane Smith (he owns Vice, or runs it wtva) are decent. Neil Degrasse Tyson ones are great, Louis Theroux one on Scientology is a bit dreary but pretty good.

Anything with Joey Diaz is good, watch a lot of Church of Whats Happening Now for his stories.

Probably watched 400-500+ of JRE through last year alone, plus whateva i've seen this year, most of the time Joe's ok (watched his stand up, he is good doe) but now and then he's a fukin plank and he seems to seek approval a lot, you notice more when you've seen over 500 of them.

It's funny when you can see he's getting p.issed off, think it was the one with Steven Crowder? Nice argument about pot there, then a few others, he gets all red and it's adorable.....

8/10....
              Snap Jabby.The material available in a JRE podcast is all one needs.Michael Bispings BYM is also a good laugh.His podcast partner LJ Gomez likes his weed but he's constantly looking for reassurance off Bisping,sometimes annoying but not off putting by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                The first Ricky Schoder one.

Hanibal Buress are usually good ones.

Any one on one with Duncan Trussell.

Any combat sports guy. The Shannon Briggs one was really good awhile back. The GSP one is odd. Ronda plus Jon Jones were both really good.

Huge fan of the JRE and been listening to it since their were 20ish, 30ish episodes in if not earlier. My podcast love grew from listening to JRE only to having dozens I listen to on the reg and about 500 that I listen to from time to time when the topic or guest moves me.
                Duncan Trussell is knowledgeable as ****.

Comment

Not for nothing but I really don't get why Rogan is as successful as he is.

Comment

i like joe rogan. he told me he hates you and that he wants you to stop listening to his podcast. then he made fun of donmega's small dick.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X