Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Doc, what part of Canelo's performance did you not expect, or that you thought he would change for GGG?
      Canelo looked insanely sharp in the early rounds but I think he admired his work so much that he didn't see the urgency in applying quality work to the body. He had the energy and sharpness to do this but didn't, then Golovkin came out strong in the 4th round and the rest is history. The same first 3 rounds I gave Canelo oddly enough, were the same 3 rounds that cost him the fight in my opinion.

Comment

• It was an easy fight to score. I had GGG winning 8 rounds. Canelo landed some nice shots here and there, but he was never in control and never fought the way he normally fight. GGG should've cut the ring off a bit better and get his shots off more consistently when he had Canelo on the ropes, but overall he controlled the fight and walked Canelo down throughout the whole fight.

Here's my round-by-round scoreboard
        R1 Canelo
        R2 Canelo
        R3 GGG
        R4 GGG
        R5 GGG
        R6 GGG
        R7 GGG
        R8 even round, but I gave it to Canelo.
        R9 GGG
        R10 GGG
        R11 Canelo
        R12 GGG

8-4 GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
          Is it corruption really, or is it incompetence?

Adalaide Byrd, 118-110
          Originally posted by USMCer View Post
          The Boxing media, promoters, trainers, and Boxers themselves should come together to petition these State Athletic Commissions to vet-out these sub-standard Judges (and Refs)...

The media needs to bring attention to this, and not just in a jaded, sarcastic manner. They should do something to affect real change.
          Exactly my question:

Teddy Atlas and Stephen A Smith, heated discussion...

Last edited by USMCer; 09-17-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
            CANT HIDE NO MORE CANELA this is it. You will pay. DEAD.
            This guy hasnt posted since this fight

Comment

• My prediction of a draw was correct.

I thought GGG would be a bit better, but the Las Vegas judges would even it out - and they did!

But that being said, I was shocked like everybody else by Adelaide Byrd's wide 118-110 scorecard for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
              X