Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolatito is a future HOF and ATG lil man better put some respeck on his name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolatito is a future HOF and ATG lil man better put some respeck on his name

Come on man....this guys father died and he continued to fight.

He is not a svelt 115er and was a beast @ 112 and below where he was undefeated 40+ fights

I watch the little guys and look for them so i may know a bit more than some casual boxing fans.

Since 2014....he has fought 6 champions and one 2x....fought pretty much nothing but championship fights since 2008....come on

Can't believe the hate he is getting. I'm staring to realize who knows about the sport and who doesn't.

Comment

He fought at a high level for a long time. The internet always gives ******s a place to talk stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

He is not a svelt 115er and was a beast @ 112 and below where he was undefeated 40+ fights

I watch the little guys and look for them so i may know a bit more than some casual boxing fans.

Since 2014....he has fought 6 champions and one 2x....fought pretty much nothing but championship fights since 2008....come on
        All Time great at the lower weights and first ballot hall of famer of course... Rugvisai may have knocked him out but he has not taken his glory... four time world champion and undefeated at the time, very few boxers can claim such feat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          He fought at a high level for a long time. The internet always gives ******s a place to talk stupid.
          Hell yea.

I haven't checked out his record in some time but the last 5 years he has fought a lot of tough guys.

He is a 30 year old flyweight. He hadnt looked spectacular in some time....115 is too much for him plus the loss of his dad....doesnt change the 10 year championship run he had

Amazing

First ballot hall of famer imo

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            All Time great at the lower weights and first ballot hall of famer of course... Rugvisai may have knocked him out but he has not taken his glory... four time world champion and undefeated at the time, very few boxers can claim such feat.
            Exactly

Dude was the greatest lil man since finito lopez....112 and down he is at least top 10 all time.

Comment

Eh?

The trainer was the person that is dead, not his father.

was a beast in 112???

Why, ignorant?

He beat the worst champ of the weight.

In 112 division ducked the rematch vs Estrada saying shi.it like "give me 2 millions or I wont fight with him".

He never unified a division.

Never was a clear winner vs a elite rival.

And his fight vs Estrada was in 108 pounds, Estrada drained 4 pounds.

Is not hate, is the truth about the things.

Gonzalez always was a protected fighter for the press and fans.

Comment

Hell yea.

I haven't checked out his record in some time but the last 5 years he has fought a lot of tough guys.

He is a 30 year old flyweight. He hadnt looked spectacular in some time....115 is too much for him plus the loss of his dad....doesnt change the 10 year championship run he had

Amazing

First ballot hall of famer imo

You clearly are a ignorant of the small weights.

He is dad is alive piece of animal.

Tough guys?

Tough guys were Nietes, Calderon, Tyson Marquez, Gio Segura, Darchinyan, etc.

He only had 3 elite rivals and never was clear against them...

He was a ducker too.

Never wanted the rematch vs Estrada when both were champs in flyweight division.

He was a diva of the small weights.

Marketing?

So, Canelo deserves a lot of credit because he is popular and famous and make his rival gain a lot of money?

Are you crazy?
                "peeleft:

Comment

I'm not surprised that people are downplaying him now that he's lost but it is unfortunate. I thought he lost the first fight but he was definitely on the decline.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                    You are a crazy nationalist guy.

Broner has 4 champs in different weights too.

Santa has 3 belts...

Is better unified a division and Gonzalez never did it.

Comment

Working...
                    X