No announcement yet.

Rick and Morty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick and Morty

Does anyone else love this show? I think it is hilarious and the writing is so clever and smart. Rick Sanchez is now my favorite cartoon character of all time.

If you could use Mr Meseeks what would you ask him to do?

IDK what I'd ask for, but you should ask him for a better name for your alt

Comment

Mr. Meseeks is shlt. One of the dumbest characters on the show. And you are a few years late coming to the Rick and Morty party.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        Mr. Meseeks is shlt. One of the dumbest characters on the show. And you are a few years late coming to the Rick and Morty party.
        Season 3 just came out recently doe

Comment

Crappy nonsensical tv show full of left-wing propaganda is all you gotta know about it.

Some episodes are so bad and stupid, I'm baffled how people can sit and watch it completely without losing brain cells.

Rick can be funny at times, that's the only positive thing I can say about that show

Comment

my friend wont shut up about it. I personally think its a bit ****, barely tolerable.

Comment

Funny show, clearly not for kids

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                Crappy nonsensical tv show full of left-wing propaganda is all you gotta know about it.

Some episodes are so bad and stupid, I'm baffled how people can sit and watch it completely without losing brain cells.

Rick can be funny at times, that's the only positive thing I can say about that show
                Wow! You got power? How did the hurricane treat you?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Wow! You got power? How did the hurricane treat you?
                  Like Chocolatito yesterday, beated and almost to the point of no return.

I got power 2 days after the hurricane. Many big trees fell into our backyard and I've been days at it cutting them and moving the debris away and I still got a lot of work to do, even the chainsaw overheated and kicked the bucket.

Asides from all that thanks to The Lord I'm alright, how bout we forget these devils and move to Jamaica where they barely hit my man

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    Like Chocolatito yesterday, beated and almost to the point of no return.

I got power 2 days after the hurricane. Many big trees fell into our backyard and I've been days at it cutting them and moving the debris away and I still got a lot of work to do, even the chainsaw overheated and kicked the bucket.

Asides from all that thanks to The Lord I'm alright, how bout we forget these devils and move to Jamaica where they barely hit my man
                    Hey, whenever you ready man. You don't even have catch a flight. You can get here by a small boat with an engine attached. Good to hear that you are safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X