Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders in Top Form, Aims To Make Big Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic second-tier paper belt-holder. Looking to "make a statement" against a guy the real middleweight champion dominated and KO'd two years ago

Comment

Saunders is a very good addition to the MW division if he gets back to his very best.

He was awful in his last fight but a 100% Saunders won't be easy for anybody. He could outbox almost all of the MW's around now.

Comment

Please somebody dispose of bjs to journeyman status!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          So is VADA in or out? That gut looks suspect...

Go on to Billy Joe Saunders twitter account. He has better pics on there than this one.

So one thing Saunders and Mayweather have in common is they were able to whip themselves into fantastic shape in a matter of just 4 to 6 weeks and look the way they do.

Hmmm...........interesting.

Comment

He needs to continue this new attitude to training 365 days per year! (For far too long Billy Joe Saunders has had attitude like a Sunday league football player!)...

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              Go on to Billy Joe Saunders twitter account. He has better pics on there than this one.

So one thing Saunders and Mayweather have in common is they were able to whip themselves into fantastic shape in a matter of just 4 to 6 weeks and look the way they do.

Hmmm...........interesting.
              BJS walks around 190 and he himself in interviews says he goes from "Cruiser" to 160...

Floyd is never out of shape

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                BJS walks around 190 and he himself in interviews says he goes from "Cruiser" to 160...

Floyd is never out of shape
                6 weeks or so ago I saw Floyd like I've never seen him. He looked softer than I've ever seen him. And now he's in tremendous shape. Not saying that either Floyd or Billy Joe are using PED's but I wouldn't argue that it doesn't look suspect.
                Last edited by True That; 08-13-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                  6 weeks or so ago I saw Floyd like I've never seen him. He looked softer than I've ever seen him. And now he's in tremendous shape. Not saying that either Floyd or Billy Joe are using PED's but I wouldn't argue that doesn't look suspect.
                  Tremendous shape huh? When was the last time Floyd was prepping up for 154?! Lol

Comparing Cruisers slimming down to 160 vs Floyd who walks around SMW... sure man... pass that spliff!!!

Comment

Floyd still had his abs 6 weeks ago, show me a pic of billy joe Saunders with visible abs 6 weeks ago. 6 weeks of training with already visible abs = a lot more visible abs

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Good on Willie for calling them out. Hope he schools BJS

Comment

Working...
                      X