Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is the real king of the HWs: AJ or Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While Fury continues to be morbidly obese he is out of the running.

Comment

Joshua is honestly walking around with 2 vacant titles AND HIS BIGGEST WIN IS A FURY LEFT OVER..BUT!!!Fury went full ****** and dropped all that he earned...Joshua and Wilder need to fight and the winner gets Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Right now, the balance lies in AJ's favour because like you said, Fury has been inactive and in horrible mental and physical shape. Boxing isn't kind to fighters that lack discipline and have mental lapses.

I voted Neither. They need to fight each other to settle it.

If Fury doesn't get back in the ring soon then I'll write him off, but right now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
        I think you're pretty spot on here, actually. Fair points.

Fury is definitely at the edge of irrelevance - he needs to get over the issues he has, get past the suspension/licensing issue, and get a fight locked in. The ice is thin but he hasn't sunk yet, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Fury did beat Klitschko before Joshua and didn't get almost knocked out in the process. Made Wlad look hesitant (even more than usual) and frustrated. Plus he never lost his titles in the ring.

There's something to be said for that.
          Well might as well include Vitali klitchko maybe Lennox Lewis as well if thats the criteria?

Comment

Tyson Fury ofcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Well might as well include Vitali klitchko maybe Lennox Lewis as well if thats the criteria?
              Vitali and Lennox retired long ago.

Comment

Tyson fury is the man at HW

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  All those dudes came back and did work but every single one of them lost status. He comes back then yea he has to be dealt with by whoever is at the top.

Sounds like you have abandonment issues to deal with in relation to Fury, that is a shame. I can already tell you how flaky dudes with no dedication go out in boxing it is never pretty, so you should hope he never sets foot in a ring again~
                  Abandoment issues?

The man went to deal with depression and is already back.

"flaky dudes with no dedication" is not how you describe a guy who literally went to take care of his mental issues to come back. Guys who are flaky and don't have dedication, stay gone.

Comment

At this time it's obviously AJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X