Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-03-2017, 10:53 AM #71
Interim Champion

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
Poppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 151,024.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
lmfao. Flabby tits Breazeale is a flat footed bum, obviously Joshua can get into position to land against him. That wouldn't work against Fury. Fury fights on the back foot, constantly switching from orthodox to southpaw whilst jabbing you in the face. You really are a complete and utter retard. No wonder your in the red lol.

What other two? Fury doesn't clinch.
Fury would be backed up to the ropes and would have the same fate as the rest of them, he has a flawed defense and would be smashed with straights down the pipe.

Steve Cunningham already dropped him like a sack of Sh1t lmao.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about do you.

I'm red because I said Wilder's last fight was terrible and some wilder fanboy negged me.
Poppo168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-03-2017, 10:55 AM #72
DDD

Quoted: 2570 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,043,681,767.12
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppo168 View Post
Fury would be backed up to the ropes and would have the same fate as the rest of them, he has a flawed defense and would be smashed with straights down the pipe.

Steve Cunningham already dropped him like a sack of Sh1t lmao.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about do you.

I'm red because I said Wilder's last fight was terrible and some wilder fanboy negged me.
Psst, listen up casual, try reading this, you might learn something about boxing technique. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:00 AM #73
Interim Champion

Poppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond reputePoppo168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Psst, listen up casual, try reading this, you might learn something about boxing technique. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Wow an analysis of how he beat CHRISTIAN HAMMER, lmao just stop it's embarrassing. Fury is finished. You've obviously been on Fury's dick for years & now can't face you'll never see him in the ring again.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:05 AM #74
DDD

denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas 

Quote:
Wow an analysis of how he beat CHRISTIAN HAMMER, lmao just stop it's embarrassing. Fury is finished. You've obviously been on Fury's dick for years & now can't face you'll never see him in the ring again.
I don't suppose you actually read the article? Ignore the opponent, concentrate on what Fury does in the ring.

He probably won't be back? So what? The OP asked a question, i answered it. The Fury of 2015 beats anyone in the world. It's not just me saying it. Dwyer and many other boxing experts agree. It's only mongs like yourself who don't know enough about the nuances of the sport to appreciate what Fury does.

It's understandable, you're a classic Matchroom/AJ nuthugger. I bet you love Eddie Hearn's "stacked cards" as well.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:12 AM #75
Interim Champion

Quote:
I don't suppose you actually read the article? Ignore the opponent, concentrate on what Fury does in the ring.

He probably won't be back? So what? The OP asked a question, i answered it. The Fury of 2015 beats anyone in the world. It's not just me saying it. Dwyer and many other boxing experts agree. It's only mongs like yourself who don't know enough about the nuances of the sport to appreciate what Fury does.

It's understandable, you're a classic Matchroom/AJ nuthugger. I bet you love Eddie Hearn's "stacked cards" as well.
It's sweet how you always come to the defence of tyson fury.

It's like you're personally hurt when someone doesn't rate him as highly as you do.

Everybody who rates someone higher than Fury is a 'Casual'. lmaooooo.

I don't even like Joshua that much, he's chinny and sure he will be found out when he faces someone who hits hard and accurate. Unfortunately that isn't your boy.

I think you need to learn that styles make fights and when someone at the top level who won't be massively outsized by Fury throws fast accurate shots at him he'll catch them straight on the chin and won't get back up.

Anyway, it's been fun bullying you, I have to do some work (some of us have jobs and can't sit around in our caravans). Bye sweetheart.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:16 AM #76
DDD

Quote:
It's sweet how you always come to the defence of tyson fury.

It's like you're personally hurt when someone doesn't rate him as highly as you do.

Everybody who rates someone higher than Fury is a 'Casual'. lmaooooo.

I don't even like Joshua that much, he's chinny and sure he will be found out when he faces someone who hits hard and accurate. Unfortunately that isn't your boy.

I think you need to learn that styles make fights and when someone at the top level who won't be massively outsized by Fury throws fast accurate shots at him he'll catch them straight on the chin and won't get back up.

Anyway, it's been fun bullying you, I have to do some work (some of us have jobs and can't sit around in our caravans). Bye sweetheart.
So basically, your analysis consists of "The first guy to hit Fury will knock him out?"
I bet you're one of the many fools who claimed that Klitschko would KO him in the first round.

Yeah you run off son, I've enjoyed teaching you a lesson. I'm at work right now btw, i work in IT, i get paid a sh1t load of cash to sit here and school casuals like yourself. It's great!
Old 03-03-2017, 11:34 AM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,021,058,163.36
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
What other two? Fury doesn't clinch.
Steve and Neven of course

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

3:40, 3:59, 4:18, headlock at 4:30

I gotta get a smoke, I might come back for more fury clinch showcase

Fury dont clinch
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:58 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,031,607.47
Cheers! - Snoop Frog 

Food and he himself seems to be what is defeating him, once he spoke out on the j3wz it all went downhill for him... Pick your battles wisely!
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 12:01 PM #79
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Steve and Neven of course

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

3:40, 3:59, 4:18, headlock at 4:30

I gotta get a smoke, I might come back for more fury clinch showcase

Fury dont clinch
Was waiting to finish up some work to post some fury clinching videos lmao.

Share This With Friends

Tags
beats, fury?

User Tag List