No announcement yet.

Scott Quigg Vs Carl Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
    I'm at a point now where I can barely get enough of this one.

If mundane CCTV footage of Quigg sauntering over to a self service check-out in Tesco to scan himself some bottled water was posted I'd probably watch it . . . mmhm . . . maybe as much as seven or eight times.

Likewise Frampton purchasing himself a Seed & Nut Mix snack pot. ****, I'd even watch Gallagher buying a Twix and a packet of Quavers.
    Good work mate good work

Comment

• Originally posted by typeone View Post
      Good work mate good work
      . . . . . I think I'm losing the plot. What a beautiful sport aye!

Comment

• Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
        . . . . . I think I'm losing the plot. What a beautiful sport aye!
        I must be honest I will struggle to sleep tomorrow night, Simply as I struggle to switch off, going through the variables of the fight.

A couple of hrs after work at the gym will put me where I need to be to get my head down I hope

Comment

• It's funny Frampton's the smaller fighter but to me he looks a little drawn leading up to the fight. It might be time to move up to 126.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                It's funny Frampton's the smaller fighter but to me he looks a little drawn leading up to the fight. It might be time to move up to 126.

He struggles with the weight, that's a factor.

He won't be at 126 for more than 2 fights IMO, this one included.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    He struggles with the weight, that's a factor.

He won't be at 126 for more than 2 fights IMO, this one included.

Hopefully that's his plan. I'd love to see him fight at 126. He'll probably be more explosive there if he's struggling to make 122.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Hopefully that's his plan. I'd love to see him fight at 126. He'll probably be more explosive there if he's struggling to make 122.
                      I think his plan is to win this fight, fight Rigondeaux and then move up to 126.

Comment

Working...
                      X