Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril Willing To Face Brandon Rios at 140, After Bogere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abril Willing To Face Brandon Rios at 140, After Bogere

Cuban lightweight Richard Abril is training hard for his upcoming fight with Sharif Bogere, scheduled for March 2 in New York City. The fight between Abril (17-3-1, 8 KOs) and Bogere (23-0, 13KOs) will battle for the WBA's lightweight championship. Showtime will televise the contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone really wanna see this dude fight again?

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
      Whom? Rios
      I would love to see Abril schooling him again

Comment

Yuuuppppp........

Comment

Cherrypicked gone wrong, no way would Arum stir Rio through a fighter like Abril again, Do you know how much Arum had to pay those judges after that one side schooling? Another safe fight in Alvarado beckons.

Comment

Dont count your chickens before they hatch. Bogere is pretty good himself

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing rios vs abril 2....

Comment

This Abril guy brings no money with his boring ass style. He would ruin anybody's career and take away his dignity. Rios should have learned his lesson by now. I would also avoid this guy if I were Broner.

Abril, Vasquez, Trout, Lara, there's no sense in fighting these types of fighters. They run, they hold, clinch, stink up the place... At the end of the day, you'll cry all alone with very little money to show for... High risk, low reward...

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  This Abril guy brings no money with his boring ass style. He would ruin anybody's career and take away his dignity. Rios should have learned his lesson by now. I would also avoid this guy if I were Broner.

Abril, Vasquez, Trout, Lara, there's no sense in fighting these types of fighters. They run, they hold, clinch, stink up the place... At the end of the day, you'll cry all alone with very little money to show for... High risk, low reward...
                  Not so much Trout, but the others, yes.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Cherrypicked gone wrong, no way would Arum stir Rio through a fighter like Abril again, Do you know how much Arum had to pay those judges after that one side schooling? Another safe fight in Alvarado beckons.
                  God, you're dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    That's along the lines of what I'm thinking. Arum will not let this fight happen again. I'd love to see it though.

Comment

Working...
                    X