• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Pacquiao
    2. Pacquiao rematch
    3. Pacquiao Trilogy
    4. Sergio martinez
    5. I dont have a 5th fight i want to see him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      1. Pacquiao
      2. Pacquiao rematch
      3. Pacquiao Trilogy
      4. Sergio martinez
      5. I dont have a 5th fight i want to see him in.
      Lol would you still want to see a trilogy if one of them completely dominates the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
        Lol would you still want to see a trilogy if one of them completely dominates the first fight?
        dont see it happening, and even if floyd dominated pac technically, Pacquiao will always come forward, and he'll always be dangerous until the final bell.

Floyd's biggest weakness is against a straight left. And Pac has the best straight left in the game

Comment

Pacquiao
          Martinez
          Pacquiao
          Khan
          Alvarez

Comment

him and pac are actually best friends and will fight twice too make money off of us losers...

he will do "bis" with sergio and win a close fight (just like de lahoya)

berto

alexander

maybe canelo (may be a bad idea0

guerrero?

Comment

At this point if Alvarez, Manny, and Sergio are in those last 5 fights im good. I will feel a little unfulfilled as a boxing fan if I do not get to see those 3 fights

Comment

He has to fight strong fighters regardless of whether they are champions. He can fight 6 strong champions, though they dont neccesarily have to be great champions.

Comment

These are the fighters Floyd should start with at junior middleweight:

1. Sergio Martinez
                  Who wouldn't want to see Sergio and Floyd at junior middleweight? Nobody is safe going into a fight with Sergio so it might be the best selling fight in the last 5 years.

2. Erislandy Lara
                  This fight is also a fight worth watching, with two technical fighters and Erislandy is a difficult opponent for everyone so many boxing fans would love to see this fight happening.

Comment

1-Canelo
                    2-Sergio
                    3-Manny
                    4-Sturm
                    5-Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      dont see it happening, and even if floyd dominated pac technically, Pacquiao will always come forward, and he'll always be dangerous until the final bell.

Floyd's biggest weakness is against a straight left. And Pac has the best straight left in the game
                      when has floyd been hurt with a straight left???when has he ever been hurt with a straight punch period??the times he has been hurt have been with looping right hands.never the left

Comment

Working...
                      X