Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chael/Munoz,Diego/JakeE. headline UFC ON FOX 2!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael/Munoz,Diego/JakeE. headline UFC ON FOX 2!

Chael Sonnen vs Mark Munoz #1 contender match to fight Anderson Silva in the summer!
    Jake Ellenberger vs Diego Sánchez co-main event winner enters top 5 closes in on title shot!
    Eddie Wineland vs Mighty Mouse Johnson sick fast paced BW fight!

Looks like a damn good main card i wonder who will take the 4th and final spot on it! Sick fights! Not huge names but these fights will ****kin deliever! Dont sleep on Diego Sanchez!

Sonnen vs Munoz is very interesting. Both men are tremendous wrestlers, I'd give Chael an edge in technique, but Munoz has savage strength. It will be fun to see if they try and test each others wrestling or if they decide to stand. Again I would see Chael with a bit of a technical edge standing up, he showed that he could be pretty accurate when he hurt Silva, but again Munoz has undeniable power in his hands.

I believe Sonnen takes this fight by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      Chael Sonnen vs Mark Munoz #1 contender match to fight Anderson Silva in the summer!
      Jake Ellenberger vs Diego Sánchez co-main event winner enters top 5 closes in on title shot!
      Eddie Wineland vs Mighty Mouse Johnson sick fast paced BW fight!

Looks like a damn good main card i wonder who will take the 4th and final spot on it! Sick fights! Not huge names but these fights will ****kin deliever! Dont sleep on Diego Sanchez!
      Is this legit? Sounds good to me if it is i havent seen anything locked up yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        Sonnen vs Munoz is very interesting. Both men are tremendous wrestlers, I'd give Chael an edge in technique, but Munoz has savage strength. It will be fun to see if they try and test each others wrestling or if they decide to stand. Again I would see Chael with a bit of a technical edge standing up, he showed that he could be pretty accurate when he hurt Silva, but again Munoz has undeniable power in his hands.

I believe Sonnen takes this fight by decision.
        Agreed. Okami and leban stuffed munoz with ease and sonnen has shown much crisper punches. Munoz has a punchers chance but chael mostly only been stopped a light heavyweight.

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
        Is this legit? Sounds good to me if it is i havent seen anything locked up yet..
        Sorry i just hate posting links from my phone ha

http://mmainterviews.tv/2011/11/22/m...-january-28th/

Comment

What?? what happened to Silva/Sonnen?

It should be an easy win for Sonnen imo..

Munoz wrestling hasn't transitioned well too mma..

He does have heavy hands but his striking is not great imo and Sonnen has an iron jaw..

Probably UD Sonnen

Ellenberger has been talking a lot of **** about Diaz.. i hope he wins and fights the winner of GSP/DIAZ

Comment

Originally posted by SLIMY RAT View Post
            What?? what happened to Silva/Sonnen?

It should be an easy win for Sonnen imo..

Munoz wrestling hasn't transitioned well too mma..

He does have heavy hands but his striking is not great imo and Sonnen has an iron jaw..

Probably UD Sonnen

Ellenberger has been talking a lot of **** about Diaz.. i hope he wins and fights the winner of GSP/DIAZ
            Hes out til summer when hell hopefully be 100% to smash the winner of this fight.
            Actually might bet a huge amount on Diego. I think hell whoop his ass on the ground. And roacha got jake there pretty easily.

Comment

Sanchez sucks he will never win a high profile fight,he better summon the lightning or whatever that douche prays about,as for Chael what disrespect by dana white he beat stann time for sonnen silva 2 but no we have to watch him batter munoz first.

MY QUESTION IS WHO IS ANDERSON FIGHTING IN THE MEAN TIME?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                Hes out til summer when hell hopefully be 100% to smash the winner of this fight.
                Actually might bet a huge amount on Diego. I think hell whoop his ass on the ground. And roacha got jake there pretty easily.
                you want that queer to win,not me i hope he gets humilated and the title comes back to america where it belongs.
                Dont forget he got that title from a math teacher.

Comment

I don't like Diego at all.

Munoz will lose. He got beat by Okami, who I think is better at wrestling than Chael, just fought the wrong kind of fight against him. Chael would most likely out wrestle Munoz as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X