No announcement yet.

Lil G will be exposed just like Margarito was against Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil G will be exposed just like Margarito was against Mosley

Remember when dude was walking through guys and everyone hyped up his "iron chin".

Well what was his reward for a lack of skill and defense? A vicious KO from Mosley after taking punishment throughout his career.

Best believe that boy Lil G is gonna have his own "Margarito-Mosley" moment when the shh hits the fan and he realises you can't be taking punishment like that with no repercussions. It's always the same with guys who used their face to block punches, they seem invincible and then next thing you know their career is over in a flash.

One day dude will face a strong guy who won't be walked down and Lil Gina will hit the deck with the towel flying in, mark my words.

Youve made like 10 threads in the past couple of days and damn near every single one is about GGG. Your obsessed with this man bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
      Remember when dude was walking through guys and everyone hyped up his "iron chin".

Well what was his reward for a lack of skill and defense? A vicious KO from Mosley after taking punishment throughout his career.

Best believe that boy Lil G is gonna have his own "Margarito-Mosley" moment when the shh hits the fan and he realises you can't be taking punishment like that with no repercussions. It's always the same with guys who used their face to block punches, they seem invincible and then next thing you know their career is over in a flash.

One day dude will face a strong guy who won't be walked down and Lil Gina will hit the deck with the towel flying in, mark my words.
      You can see it coming from outer space.

It's like they never learn.

As soon as a non-Black puncher comes along they flock on the hoe-train to oblivion.

You need defense in boxing..I don't care who you are of what you look like.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post

Youve made like 10 threads in the past couple of days and damn near every single one is about GGG. Your obsessed with this man bro.
        Pointing out flaws that his annoying ass fans don't see is me being a boxing fan buddy.

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        You can see it coming from outer space.

It's like they never learn.

As soon as a non-Black puncher comes along they flock on the hoe-train to oblivion.

You need defense in boxing..I don't care who you are of what you look like.
        You know what time it is, I ain't black but I notice this pattern a lot. Exciting fighters like Matthysse and Hatton are fun while it lasts, but their reckless way of fighting always comes back to haunt them.

Comment

I remember this fight having a different dynamic and I don't see the comparison.

You did not mention Margarito getting exposed for his illegal plaster hand wraps in the dressing room immediately prior to this fight. Margaritos "power" has been subject to scrutiny ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post

TDE the dildo expert owned again!!

Comment

I remember this fight having a different dynamic and I don't see the comparison.

You did not mention Margarito getting exposed for his illegal plaster hand wraps in the dressing room immediately prior to this fight. Margaritos "power" has been subject to scrutiny ever since.

Naazim Richardson exposed Margarito backstage as he wasn't there when Margaritos hands were wrapped, so they were made to rewrap with him present and the discovery was made

Comment

"Remember when dude was walking through guys and everyone hyped up his "iron chin".

One day dude will face a strong guy who won't be walked down and Lil Gina will hit the deck with the towel flying in, mark my words."

You might be the biggest *****hhhhh on this board as well an being uninformed, unintelligent, and annoying. Is that you in your pic? Hilarious if it is.

GGG has consumed your life man..DO YOU WORK???it's ****ing sick how obsessed you are.

Get out of the house, try and get an education and stay straight man. GGG is hurting you man

Comment

Can someone change this dude's username to "Gay for Golovkin" already?

Comment

"You know what time it is, I ain't black but I notice this pattern a lot. Exciting fighters like Matthysse and Hatton are fun while it lasts, but their reckless way of fighting always comes back to haunt them."

SO how the ****CK can't you be an objective fan and simply admit the fact GGG is entertaining and good for the sport!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X