No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Real Reason Why Floyd Mayweather Is Training MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Similar articles were written 100 times over about how Mayweather-McGregor would never happen. I discount nothing if the money is right.
    Floyd would look silly fighting in MMA. Also - it can't happen. Unless Floyd wants to take a huge pay cut. The money just can't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I think Floyd fit right in at the UFC. If you like watching two guys lay on top of each other in spandex's, all sweaty then go a head and watch the ga y po rn... Mayweather does come off as a "Downlow" type brother.
      Boooooo get off the stage.
      Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Andreas Hale a serial May hater and idiot , I stopped reading the moment he mentions porky pig Toney, does he think Mayweather is going to turn up in that shape, does he think they wont match into somebody he knows he will beat.
        They always mention James Toney but never mention Ray Mercer

Comment

Andreas Hale loves to denigrate Floyd.

I can't stand boxing writers with an agenda, either be an objective professional or GTFO of journalism.

Comment

Floyd is a great boxer but hes an attention whore. Now that he is done boxing, hes using this mma **** to get attention. Hes like an insecure kid. Which is crazy that he is like that considering all hes accomplished in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Floyd is a great boxer
              He was. Now he is only old retired boxer. No way he can deal with Spence or Charlos now.

Comment

wouldn't doubt Floyd putting up his "legacy" for a check

for 200 or so mil he could lose in mma and it doesn't hurt his boxing legacy...which is what he cares about

losing in the octagon doesn't diminish anything...end of the day he can say he tried something different, at his age, and it didn't work out but that "most don't have the guts to do it or try"...and still walk away with another fat paycheck

wont discredit his legend in the ring one bit

Comment

Could this be some type of negotiation tip for al with the wme? or it could just be the money. My personal opinion is that this has something to do with Floyd getting his own mma company

Comment

**** Floyd!!! Spence, crawford, garcias thurman, loma, davis, charlos these guys are the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Andreas Hale a serial May hater and idiot , I stopped reading the moment he mentions porky pig Toney, does he think Mayweather is going to turn up in that shape, does he think they wont match into somebody he knows he will beat.

If Mayweather steps into the cage he will do well you dumb fcks better bet on that , Floyd has been milking it for years .
                      The only person he might be able to beat is CM Punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X