Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Promoter: GGG's Trainer is Always Barking, He's Worried

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Of course he keeps talking about it. Its a big advantage if he was deliberately using it. If the boot was on the other foot do you think canelo and his team would be quiet about it?
    Canelo and team don't generally blabber on and on nearly as much as their opponent and team.

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Who wouldn't be? He's sending his fighter in there with a guy juiced out of mind with plasters.
    You sound like the cop who has to get one more ticket this month or he gets written up... pulling over some guy for doing 42 in a 40mph zone.
    LOL!!!

Comment

Has anyone made the "yeah, he's worried your fighter is doping" joke yet? Am I too late?

Comment

I agree with fishnets..... Sanchez is spooked

begging Canelo to fight GGG flat-footed was downright embarrassing

in saying that..... Sanchez and co should be rattling Canelo's cage with steroid/legal experts, just to fk with him

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Canelo and team don't generally blabber on and on nearly as much as their opponent and team.
          Huh? Lol it’s not true.
          Imagine if it was GGG with peds and hand wraps stacking. Lol

Comment

worried

Abel Sanchez is worried that it will be another Marquez vs Pacquiao IV. He is very aware of the situation.😁

Comment

The positive thing I gather from this story, is that the NSAC has an ongoing investigation.

Comment

Of course he is worried, your fighter failed a drug test!

Comment

[QUOTE=PunchyPotorff;18574216]Canelo and team don't generally blabber on and on nearly as much as their opponent and team.

Are you kidding me they would be jumping all over Sanchez and GGG if it was G using peds. You wouldn't hear the end of it.

Comment

I'm sure nelo is strict not in training camp also. Doubt he he eats street food beef in off time

Comment

Canelo's Promoter: GGG's Trainer is Always Barking, He's Worried

Well, I think he has the right to be barking this time. Cheatnelo!

Comment

Working...
                      X