Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    dat pimp hand an sheeit. cant be contained

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      broner is right. anybody can get it

Comment

bro, he couldnt have been MORE G@Y if he were wearing a dress. why is that COWARD going to WAIT for his stop to smack a WOMAN who is sitting down ?!?!?!?!?

im almost 10000000% positive if a MAN HIS SIZE OR BIGGER were to call him a word HE SAYS 1000000x a day, he wouldnt have done shlt, especially if that guy WAS STANDING.

a person who is sitting down is at an instant disadvantage and the standing person knows this.

if you think he went about it the way any CIVILIZED person would have, what can i say. personally, if someone was talking shlt to me, id get out my headphones and tune a bltch out. simple. and i dont get arrested.

words always win vs a certain clique.
        a person who is sitting down is at a disadvantage?

this isn't a fair fight you cuck, she's straight getting slapped for mouthing off to the wrong person. No one says, "hold up, stand up and get a good base so I can slap the ish out of you for what you said."

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

this isn't a fair fight you cuck, she's straight getting slapped for mouthing off to the wrong person. No one says, "hold up, stand up and get a good base so I can slap the ish out of you for what you said."

not only was the slap GAF, but the bltch ran off the bus as if his jordans were on fire.

you have a strange view of how men with class should behave.

carry on 'ing cowards, doe

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=773440&page=4

heres another hero you can

Comment

''that dude was thuggie with it and gangsta the way he smacked a sitting bltch up as he was running off da bus. dats how every man do. no man lets a woman call him names !!!!''

Comment

not only was the slap GAF, but the bltch ran off the bus as if his jordans were on fire.

you have a strange view of how men with class should behave.

carry on 'ing cowards, doe

checking someone has nothing to do with class cuck boy. lmao.

It was his stop, if I remember correctly. What's he going to do, hang around longer? lmao. You're all over the place homie. Quit defending the fat chick disrespecting people bruh, you can dress up the facts however you want to, she deserved to be stone cold stunnerd and she got off the hook easy.

Comment

checking someone has nothing to do with class cuck boy. lmao.

It was his stop, if I remember correctly. What's he going to do, hang around longer? lmao. You're all over the place homie. Quit defending the fat chick disrespecting people bruh, you can dress up the facts however you want to, she deserved to be stone cold stunnerd and she got off the hook easy.
                  1) maybe it was his stop or more likely, it BECAME his stop. the COWARD didnt want to stick around to be arrested. as far as i know, you dont do time for saying a racial slur to someone. you do get cuffs for ASSAULT.

2) lets assume it was the COWARDS stop. he HAD TO wait for his stop to G@YLY smack that sitting woman ????? is that who YOU would have done it ?!?!?!? you can even tell he was questioning himself if he should even pull such a BlTCH move. he hesitated ran away

3) rhetorical questions (no need to lie to me to appear to be a macho man).....

lets say that was you mother/wife/gf/dau...and she said a word (a word home boy has said to other home boys 100x a day without smacking anyone) and homeboy smacked her AND STAYED.....do you defend her or tell her she deserved that smack. or, better yet, would you smack her up too and leave with your new bf ????

again, rhetoricals

Comment

Someone needs to grab Elroy like

Comment

Someone needs to grab Elroy like

loadedcrap is still on this

if a man is gonna hit a bltch, dont run away like one afterwards

Comment

Working...
                      X