No announcement yet.

Black panther vs polar bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    No I meant in comparison with a brown bear..
    Brown bears avoid puma(cougar) encounters over food sometimes... they rather give up than fight with puma..
    that goes for all animals. their not gonna put up a fight if they dont have too. a starving brown bear or a mother brown bear protecting her cubs is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I got the white one.
      so you making your decision based off colors alone?? hmmm....

Comment

The Polar bear would win because of white privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          so you making your decision based off colors alone?? hmmm....
          Who, me? Never.

Comment

Panther’s only chance is dropping from on high onto the bear’s back and getting a bite into the jugular. 3rd round KO for the honky.

Comment

Just a coincidence that this thread was made 10 minutes after this dude began writing like this:

this mofo always talking about "challenge" LOL!! the fcvk!!!

pantherz taking the internet too far. see this is why its not a good idea to grant internet access in the hood. fools be taking it to the extreme.

got pantherz running around public forum talking about "challenge".. LOL!! try putting that effort into the pantherz community!

"tragedy" all bs aside!

go to my thread black panther vs polar bear

discuss!

The bolded and colored text is his....not mine.

This is what happens when a 3 year old tries to play mind games. Did you really think that writing about animals was going to accomplish anything? This was the dumbest attempt at trolling, but I would expect nothing less from one of the dumbest members of this site.

We need our resident expert, Eff Pandas, to give this one a grade. As for me, I'm going with an F.

EPIC FAIL. Try harder

Thanks for the invite. It was fun laughing at your desperation.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Just a coincidence that this thread was made 10 minutes after this dude began writing like this:

The bolded and colored text is his....not mine.

This is what happens when a 3 year old tries to play mind games. Did you really think that writing about animals was going to accomplish anything? This was the dumbest attempt at trolling, but I would expect nothing less from one of the dumbest members of this site.

We need our resident expert, Eff Pandas, to give this one a grade. As for me, I'm going with an F.

EPIC FAIL. Try harder

Thanks for the invite. It was fun laughing at your desperation.
                This message is hidden because WesternChamp is on your ignore list.

Brother this cat been on my ignore list since I started my ignore list just about iirc. He's been among my first guys for sure doe.

He's amateur hour bs. He don't even get a troll grade lol. Definitely look like he's trying some slick race baiting bs which is probably why I put him on ignore way back when.

Here's my ignore list from July 2017 maybe a year into starting to put people on ignore & only had 30ish mfers on my list (got 3x that many mfers on it now cuz this place is getting dumber).

aboow_mahdi anthonydavid11 BigStomps BOXINGADICT CaneloMaidana Chollo Vista CONTROVERSIAL DoubleLeftH00k eco1 ESAU fanofslug Freedom2111 HeadShots HeroBando Jc8804 Kazakh Thunder kidbazooka Kigali Lomadeaux Luilun massa of demos MONGOOSE66 nacho daddy OTHINN punchr racer59 Ready4Whatever TexasCowBoy The Overlord THEFRESHBRAWLER WesternChamp Xoo Æthelstan
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6&postcount=15

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  This message is hidden because WesternChamp is on your ignore list.

Brother this cat been on my ignore list since I started my ignore list just about iirc. He's been among my first guys for sure doe.

He's amateur hour bs. He don't even get a troll grade lol.

Here's my ignore list from July 2017 maybe a year into starting to put people on ignore & only had 30ish mfers on my list (got 3x that many mfers on it now cuz this place is getting dumber).

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6&postcount=15

Man, very smart indeed. I need to take note.

Comment

got'em!!!

HA!

Comment

"tragedy" what are you talking about? keep that negative stuff out of my thread! you still following me around?

Comment

Working...
                      X