No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
    If you're being dead honest I would like to be there for this. You don't have to pay my way I should pay yours lol
    You might need to pay Larry's way if you want to give charity. Apparently after 15 years at UP making over $30 an hour he cant even afford a $286 round trip plane ticket to Vegas even though hes traveled to Texas and threatened to travel to England to settle his asinine online beefs before. Strange how when he catches a real one, he's suddenly Mr. Chill and doesnt have money and this that and the other

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      You might need to pay Larry's way if you want to give charity. Apparently after 15 years at UP making over $30 an hour he cant even afford a $286 round trip plane ticket to Vegas even though hes traveled to Texas and threatened to travel to England to settle his asinine online beefs before. Strange how when he catches a real one, he's suddenly Mr. Chill and doesnt have money and this that and the other
      LOL no I think he will be there your making it impossible for him to not be there but I will buy you both a drink anywhere except girl collection it's too expensive what I've read lol

Comment

• Lou responded to my email he says Larry got him banned to get out if the fight but also said the fight and trip to girl collection are still on and his ban is not permanent

Comment

• What a chickens way out. Larry you better than that.

Comment

• maybe lou should have kept the beef in the dome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
              What a chickens way out. Larry you better than that.
              They are still fighting! I've gotten message from others who will be there too one will live stream it. I'll be driving in the night before from Scottsdale. Lou says he will go to girl collection with us but won't drink. How can this not be a great night!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
                They are still fighting! I've gotten message from others who will be there too one will live stream it. I'll be driving in the night before from Scottsdale. Lou says he will go to girl collection with us but won't drink. How can this not be a great night!
                Props to both fans for testing themselves!! I'm gonna roll with Larryx...

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  maybe lou should have kept the beef in the dome.
                  snitches get stitches.

Comment

• how much does larry weigh.. 280? so he'll have a 100 pound weight advantage and he's still trying to duck the fight after talking trash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      Props to both fans for testing themselves!! I'm gonna roll with Larryx...
                      I might have to agree based on size difference Lou looks pretty athletic but we are talking 80-100 lbs difference that's a big disadvantage for Lou. If Larry shows up that is

Comment

Working...
                      X