Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Comes clean!!! Will Mayweather??!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I wonder why no mention of his vitamin water money which is where most of his wealth has been rumored to have come from.

I was talking to this investing guy I'm friends with & he seems to think 50 gots most of his money in companies he owns under a LLC or some such ****. Thus that money can't be effed with over all this just under $30M he's lost in lawsuits lately & he can perhaps get the amount he owes reduced so its more a ploy to pay these mfers who beat him in court less.
    Yeah, exactly.. offshore accounts and llc's. That's how rich guys avoid taxes and lawsuit settlements. Anyone who believes 50 is broke.. I got a great idea for dry water I need an investor for.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      He's about to make $35 million for a fight on CBS with Andre freaking Berto.
      To us thats a lot of money. But when you spend money like he does and gamble like he does time will take that money away. To keep up with a life style you have to keep up the money! FACT

Comment

Floyd just got 200+m and you're expecting him to say he's broke?

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
          Floyd just got 200+m and you're expecting him to say he's broke?
          I think if he loses a lawsuit he wouldn't be savvy enough to misrepresent his finances like that... plus his ego wouldn't allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            what does Floyd have to do with 50 cent lying in court to not have to pay as much?
            esto ^.

pac-boy, for a smart dude, you play the idiot to perfection when it comes to floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              His handlers know the size of the blow Floyds already bad reputation took. He gets boo'd coming in the ring and boo'd leaving the ring. People throw bottles and cans at his ass. A PPV event with any fighter would not sell. Pacquiao will be the only way he makes another penny in Boxing again.
              LOLd hard because it's true. I remember when that lady at the barber shop told him she didn't know who he was. That she only knew about real fighters who weren't cowards.

And without a doubt bro. That's why he begged for the rematch but when Pacquiao said "you'll have to wait in line even though you feel embarrassed of losing to a one armed fighter, I want to be a 100%". Then floyd played it off on SHOWTIME like he didn't want the rematch anymore after.

Comment

I don't know if this has been said already but having read the first page...

This guy just BigJavi'd himself

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  LOLd hard because it's true. I remember when that lady at the barber shop told him she didn't know who he was. That she only knew about real fighters who weren't cowards.

And without a doubt bro. That's why he begged for the rematch but when Pacquiao said "you'll have to wait in line even though you feel embarrassed of losing to a one armed fighter, I want to be a 100%". Then floyd played it off on SHOWTIME like he didn't want the rematch anymore after.
                  :AOR: He looked like he was gonna punch that lady in that video! He was mad.
                  But now...thanks to Pacquiao everyone knows who he is. And everyone hates him even more now. This shlt bag cant even take on a good opponent or have a PPV fight. He went from PPV champ to PPV chump! fuking coward. He knows if he fights Manny 100% he would get the fuk beat out of him!

Comment

Is 50 Cent ever going to be all the way broke? Probably not, because he can always somehow leverage his fame to stay afloat. Are his finances a complete mess and is he incapable of actually running a successful business operation? Abso-****ing-lutely.

He is just not as smart as people would like to think. This whole proccess will embarrass the **** out of him, the judge is just getting started.

Comment

Working...
                    X