Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pac Sue Paul Malignaggi For Every Cent He Owns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's just a lil pimple, the legal fees arent even worth it.

Comment

It all boils down to envy. Pac utterly demolished guys that whooped on Paulie and Paulie cant handle it.

He looks foolish bashing Pac at every turn. He should take the high road and give the man his props instead of coming off as a butthurt transgender.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
        There's so much evidence proliferating on the internet of Malignaggi defaming Pacquiao. This suit would be straightforward. His accusations are worst than the Mayweather's and we know he won a large settlement there.

If he cares about his legacy he needs to put a stop to Maliganaggi's constant defamation.
        what grown man gets emotional and sues over someone saying something about them?

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          what grown man gets emotional and sues over someone saying something about them?
          Who're you talking about getting emotional? I don't think Pac even know who Malignaggi is?

Comment

Manny doesn't even know that Paulie exists.

Comment

The funny thing about this whole situation,is that Malinaggi now works with Memo Heredia.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                The funny thing about this whole situation,is that Malinaggi now works with Memo Heredia.
                And funnier on top of that is that Paulie sees nothing wrong with that. He doesn't seem to clue in on the hypocrisy of it all.

That's why I kind of question his education level. It's like the basics, 1+1=2 stuff, and he doesn't get it.

Comment

Paulie's lawyers have certainly helped him with the phrasing of some of his comments. He never explicitly said that Pacquiao was on steroids or juicing. He might have said that in the past and it was settled, but to my knowledge he's been calling Pacquiao a 'cheater'. Keep in mind that could mean anything.

I think that's pretty cheap of him to do that. But Paulie is not someone with a lot of integrity.

Comment

Yes, but Pac doesnt know who the **** he is.

Comment

Back in the day boxers could trash talk other boxers without getting sued! I don't like to say this but suing a fighter cuz he called you something is the gayest thing in the world! Pacquiao should either dismiss him, reply, fight him, or back in the day he should've taken the test (in 2009 when he refused to take the test, which is why a lot of people were and still are suspicious of Manny Pacquiao), this would've erased any doubts in people's minds, instead Pacquiao preferred to say that he's scared of needles, which is one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard in boxing!

Ali called almost all his opponents something, did they sue him? has he ever sued anybody for calling him anything? I've never heard of fighter sue another fighter for calling him something, yea he's a popular fighter, but dang it such exception shouldn't be made for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X