No announcement yet.

My ex is going full hoe on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex is going full hoe on facebook

A couple weeks after we broke up, she changed her hair, her clothing(with like a 35% decrease in clothing) and she's been posting pictures and live videos of her clubbing, drinking, dancing, dressing like a whore...

She's basically turned full hoe.

What's the point of this thread? I don't know I just want to let out some of this anxiety and hear some thoughts and advice =/

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    A couple weeks after we broke up, she changed her hair, her clothing(with like a 35% decrease in clothing) and she's been posting pictures and live videos of her clubbing, drinking, dancing, dressing like a whore...

She's basically turned full hoe.

What's the point of this thread? I don't know I just want to let out some of this anxiety and hear some thoughts and advice =/
    Where the pics, doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Where the pics, doe?

Look at what the **** this ***** is wearing.

She might as well be naked.

Comment

All my posts about girl advicr since like 2016 have all been about her. Before 2016 it was another hoe, but there's no chance there anymore lol

Comment

And all these guys I've never seen before are popping up on her profile dropping comments like some *********s.

I should shoot them all.

Comment

Wow............ that ginger bltch pb32 stole my picture and I can't even reply cuz he blocked me lol

Comment

She might be being groomed. I saw something like that on 24 hours in police custody. Next thing she's turning tricks for the man just to pay her bills. You should go to her now before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Meixang

These type of, "Asians" are giving us a bad name. One thing I never understand is why non-Asians are always attracted to a type. This type is considered F-Tier... Only us Asians will understand. Unfortunately it's this type which promotes yellow fever and misinterprets Asian women are sexually promiscuous or submissive.

/Facepalm

And that girl is a butterface
                Meixang God Bless you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  She might be being groomed. I saw something like that on 24 hours in police custody. Next thing she's turning tricks for the man just to pay her bills. You should go to her now before it's too late.
                  I dont really want to get back with her because she is a certified whore.

I just kinda wanna hear she's not as hot as I think she is (but only if it's true) and that leaving her was the right move.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    I dont really want to get back with her because she is a certified whore.

I just kinda wanna hear she's not as hot as I think she is (but only if it's true) and that leaving her was the right move.
                    Well....I was wondering what had happened to her face...but her body was ok so I was able to overlook that shortcoming.

Comment

Working...
                    X