Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you design as a faster or better way to deliver or defend nukes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you design as a faster or better way to deliver or defend nukes?

Russia's super fast nuclear missile

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/russia-suc...142408335.html

If I was Russia I would smuggle in nukes via the Russian secret service and hide them in American buildings or under ground etc all over the place (regular people sneak drugs and all sorts in n out all the time)

You could hide a nuke in a flat or unused part of a building or sewer etc for many decades or much longer without detection

Then if there was a threat or if you wanted to take America out you can just blast them off the face of the earth immediately, no travel time, no missile defense, hell you might even wipe them out before they can give the orders to retaliate if you get one near the white house and pentagon and you can be far away from those buildings and still take them out because nukes are so powerful

Hell they wouldnt even know who to retaliate against if they didnt capture anyone doing it, so the missile subs wouldnt know who to fire at

Alex Kid just took the cold war to the next level. I should consult with Putin for my 50 million Rubels.

I say forget missile defense and missile rate of travel I say hit them with a nuclear strike so they dont know who to retaliate against.

Stealthy Nuclear missiles might work too but theyd have to be really undetectable, not from satellite or vision or witnesses radar or heat etc

You want their country leveled before they can retaliate and then when they can retaliate (from subs not affected by teh blast) you want hem to not know who to retaliate against and you want the main leaders all dead from teh blast.

I think this is the future nukes will become smaller and still as powerful, more countries will have them, it will be about blowing them up so they dont know who to retaliate against and you could do it get away with it and eliminate a rivel economical power completely, at little cost to yourself. The future is even more dangerous ! Counter measures will lag way behind aggressive means. Launching ICBMS at each other will be primitive technology.

The world may end via passive aggressive means, like a nuclear bitttch fight like women throw all the time

--------------------------

Next thought - women (my thoughts jump from one thing to the next in a flow lol)

Men are too if you launch this I will launch if you have a sword I will have a sword too and a shield and I will win the fight , women are like having sex with the enemy pretending to be in love with them and poisoning their breakfast cereal. Sneaky means are superior means sometimes

It all about striking them and them not knowing who did it, then the suspicion level has to be kept as low as possible because you will have a motive , so it has to be as wide spread among others who also have motives as is possible, and it should be done as few times as possible so 1 big strike not many little ones because over time thats detectable

The physical weakness of women lead to perhaps a stronger attribute than strength, the need to rely on intelligence, sneaky tricks and emotional manipulation / acting, these weak small frail women are not to be taken lightly, you need to beat them intellectually/tactically or you will loose, they are strength hidden in weakness, you need to throw away the societal conditioning that says sneaky is weak cowardly bad etc and realize that youve been conditioned to think/feel that because its so effective and damaging

Women are these warm loving nurturing bonding creatures that are also horrible harsh, sneaky, manipulative, untrustworthy etc they really are a mix of very good and very bad traits
    Last edited by AlexKid; 06-01-2017, 05:36 PM.
Working...
X