Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs is superior to Monzon,Hagler and Ray Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This win will be on the level of Ali-Foreman.all odds against GGG and he will have to display greatness in a foreign land..GGG BOMBAYE!!!

Comment

Rumor is, Jacobs is getting IV hydration right now too. He will be INVINCIBLE!!! After all, that's what destroyed the unbeatable Pac.

Comment

If somebody can beat GGG then probably a taller, bigger and scientifically enhanced weightbully with the help of PED Guru Victor Conte.

Comment

I see alot of sensitive people on this forum... Alot of feminine posters

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            If somebody can beat GGG then probably a taller, bigger and scientifically enhanced weightbully with the help of PED Guru Victor Conte.
            Picture of Jacobs from 30 minutes ago...

Comment

I think you have a mental defect

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                All the pre-hype aside. I hope we get a good fight. As for Danny, all the "not scared" talk he has been doing the past couple weeks makes me feel that he is trying to motivate himself. It would be awesome if he could pull it off as he is such a huge underdog.

I have a feeling that he will be a ball of hyper nervous energy though when that opening bell sounds. That stuff can tire a fighter out very fast.
                I think those are actually the questions being asked to him. They probably ask him is he intimidated/scared of GGG's power, etc. The questions are never part of the articles, just the fighters' statements, so it looks like they're just randomly just saying these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  I think you have a mental defect
                  You are just a GGG hater

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    Picture of Jacobs from 30 minutes ago...

Algieri looks small compared to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X