1. pac
      2. canelo
      3. cotto
      4. oscar
      5. conor

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        lolololololololol all you do is LIE

that's the funny thing. You lost the challange TWICE because you ran out of gifs LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol You lost 3X

How can a have lost when you left 3x haha

You disappeared 3x LOSER lololololol

#FLAKER
        Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          No offence bro but it really doesn't matter how many times you say Pac won that fight cause in the books hes down as a loss.
          Nothing gonna change that bruz.
          No one needs to change anything. It's just me exposing a Fluke win is a Fluke win, and will always and forever be a Fluke win.

It's like winning a trophy you don't really deserve. It's empty feeling. Winning is about earning it. Floyd surely knows he didn't.

Even Floyd knows it.

Here straight from the Horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            "A true champion can adapt to anything" - Floyd Mayweather

Manny obv couldn't adapt to drug testing, made up injuries, diffrent kinda of gloves, different brands of socks...
            would it be so hard to at least be an honest hater ?!?!?! hate may all they want, but sprinkle in some truth....and apply truth to pac as well.

but nah.......

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              you ran out of fight. there is simply nothing in the video evidence to say floyd deserved to win. his punches didn't land cleanly for the most part. you can watch it in slow mo for yourself, you can watch the precise presenter video, watch anything. its just not there in most of the rounds(besides the dominant floyd rounds like 1, 5, 11). not much more to say than that. of course you can use your own bias to pretend a little grazing punch is equal to a flush punch that snaps your opponents head back but its futile if we are doing that.

for example i hear a lot how floyd dominated manny with his check hook..he would spin off and push manny with his open glove but problem is those aren't legal punches. the rules state: You cannot hit with an open glove, the inside of the glove, the wrist, the backhand, or the side of the hand. he didnt even attempt to turn the punch over and most the time he was just pushing pac in the side or back of the head with his open glove. since when did that transform into a clean punch? have you ever seen a real hook in your life? you have to lie and pretend those are hooks since you have no substance and no power punches to point to. even if you ignored the rules and counted them as punches they had absolutely nothing on them at all and didn't come close to the quality of pacs power punches.

floyd couldn't land his jab like usual because pac was countering over the top of it with his straight left. this forced floyd to put more distance between himself and pac. yes this limited pacs ability to hit him but it also limited floyds ability to hit pac with his jab like any other fight. he threw a lot of jabs but they hardly ever landed clean and a lot came up short or were slipped or blocked.

so we got grazing jabs and open handed push hooks that don't count as clean punches. where are the real power punches? i saw pacs real punches snapping floyds head around and landing flush. im just looking for the same thing for floyd and not finding it. i just watched it and saw almost nothing. or I should say I saw nothing close to what pac was doing and since pac was the guy he was fighting why was he winning by doing less? you are simply wrong if you think floyd landed better in rounds 3,4, 6-10. it just didn't happen.
              Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Didn't read.
              lolololol

Dagum, McDonalds expects to win a debate when he doesn't even realise a forum is a place for reading, and he expects to win in any debate lol That guy is a flaker and a man who doesn't read so I suggest not to take him seriously from here on out. ******s don't read. lolololol

Easy 1-0 for you Dagum.

Oh, and your explanation is spot on. Hard for Fl0mos to object so they rather not read lol

Cheers!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

so, what rd was it that pac injured himself

Comment

Seriously it is time to put this to rest.

In a nutshell Floyd fought his fight and Manny was too scared or maybe too cautious to fight his.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Belgram View Post
                    Correct me if my memory is wrong, but didn't Marquez appear to win all of the Pacquiao fights? Long time since I saw them, I should probably rewatch them.
                    Appear is completely subjective, plus pac was the one on the end of a bad decision in the second, where one of the judges missed a kd. So now, it's not quite what you've been told it is.

Anyway when picking best wins, you go off of what actually happened, not what may have happened. Otherwise no one can pick castillo for mayweather either.

Comment

Originally posted by RamBoVee View Post
                      Seriously it is time to put this to rest.

In a nutshell Manny fought his fight and Floyd was too scared or maybe too cautious to fight his.
                      There fixed it for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X