Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zurdo vs. Jesse Hart II in the works if Hart wins his next fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic top Rank. In house fights and a bunch of rematches. Manny fought 3 fighters 10 FUCKING TIMES.

Comment

Remember how people called Danny a cherry picker after beating khan Judah morales and matthysse

Interesting

Comment

what a JOKE!!!!

Comment

It’s a good fight! I’ll watch it free online.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Ramirez better hope not joining the WBSS tournament doesn't derail his career like Zurdo's.
            Who is Jose Ramirez going to fight though? With the WBSS finally confirming their 8 fighters at 140 (Prograis, Taylor, Rellikh, Troyonovski, Baranchyk, Yigit, Ryan Martin, and Flanagan coming up five pounds), Maurice Hooker taking his WBO belt to DAZN, and a decent crop of 140lb fighters staying in the Haymon orbit, the actual options aren't much.

You look at the WBC rankings, and you've viably got Antonio Orozco (#3; signed with Golden Boy), Mohamed Mimoune (#5; European champion, but the 20-2, 2 stoppages record may kill interest from TV), Antonio Demarco (#10), Danny O'Connor (#13), and Ohara Davies (#15; doubt that Top Rank really considers him, tbh).

Not terrible fights, but not all that great either.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Of course it is WTF else does Top Rank have for him...
              My thoughts exactly.

I hate unnecessary rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Who is Jose Ramirez going to fight though? With the WBSS finally confirming their 8 fighters at 140 (Prograis, Taylor, Rellikh, Troyonovski, Baranchyk, Yigit, Ryan Martin, and Flanagan coming up five pounds), Maurice Hooker taking his WBO belt to DAZN, and a decent crop of 140lb fighters staying in the Haymon orbit, the actual options aren't much.

You look at the WBC rankings, and you've viably got Antonio Orozco (#3; signed with Golden Boy), Mohamed Mimoune (#5; European champion, but the 20-2, 2 stoppages record may kill interest from TV), Antonio Demarco (#10), Danny O'Connor (#13), and Ohara Davies (#15; doubt that Top Rank really considers him, tbh).

Not terrible fights, but not all that great either.
                They're already talking Antonio Orozco. I would like up see Lipinets but he's to dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  They're already talking Antonio Orozco. I would like up see Lipinets but he's to dangerous
                  Ramirez vs Orozco is Sept 14th. That's a done deal.

Comment

Hart is a step up from his last two fights so I'm fine with this.

Comment

Hart is his number 1 rated challenger so I can't complain. I think he beats Hart much easier in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X