No announcement yet.

American Me last scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    How do you guys feel about this? when they asked el japo aka Shang Tsung if he's coming out, instead he chooses to stay in his cell. is this a biiatch move to you guys or do you see it as him being loyal to santana?

Loyalty. Knowing what was going to pop off, and not blindly riding.

I got a pic from Folsom, on my profile page, two of those NF dudes are my cousins, that’s a digital copy of the actual photo I have here with me. I got others, but won’t post them.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      What you mean kept you out of prison no one actuallys plan on going there you could get accused of something out the blue.
      Stayed away from guns, drugs and gangs. It was all around me but I fortunately stood clear. Had an uncle in prison and this movie scared me. I was 15 when I went to movies to see it. It shook me. It’s one thing to fight another side. It’s a quite another to have to worry about members of yiur own team wacking you for bs.

Scared me straight that’s what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        loyalty. santana had major clout and respect
        It all started when Santana got sent back to "La Pinta" accidentally switching coats with "Lil Puppet." Lil Puppet received a hand full of balloons of heroin which he placed in his coat pocket.

Joseph "Pegleg" Morgan (born Joseph Megjugorac) was the first non-Hispanic member of the Mexican Mafia ordered the hit.

I called him Santana but we are not talking about make believe. His real name Rodolfo Alvarado Cadena aka "Cheyenne."

Puppet begged Cheyenne for forgiveness for his little brother "Lil Puppet". Cheyenne over rode the order but Pegleg on his power play said no.

On top of that he made Puppet kill his younger brother.

If Peg leg's intention had been to kill Cheyenne no matter what, they would have gone in his cell and done it, if they had to.

Cheyenne, leaves his cell rather than stay inside and relinquish power to Peg leg.

The same choice was given to el Japo and the fact that its done at each cell is intentionally symbolic.

Think about it this way: if they were going to kill him for not taking place in the hit against Cheyenne , it would have been right then and there.

Peg Leg could have killed both of them instantly, instead he gave them a choice.

El Japo didn't oppose Peg leg and was granted his life, Cheyenne chose to oppose him and was killed.

I worked LAPD CRASH for 5 years in the 90's.

At least that's how I remember it!

How are Japanese in the Mexican Mafia?

There is an easy explanation if you grew up in "Califas" in the 40's.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          It all started when Santana got sent back to "La Pinta" accidentally switching coats with "Lil Puppet." Lil Puppet received a hand full of balloons of heroin which he placed in his coat pocket.

Joseph "Pegleg" Morgan (born Joseph Megjugorac) was the first non-Hispanic member of the Mexican Mafia ordered the hit.

I called him Santana but we are not talking about make believe. His real name Rodolfo Alvarado Cadena aka "Cheyenne."

Puppet begged Cheyenne for forgiveness for his little brother "Lil Puppet". Cheyenne over rode the order but Pegleg on his power play said no.

On top of that he made Puppet kill his younger brother.

If Peg leg's intention had been to kill Cheyenne no matter what, they would have gone in his cell and done it, if they had to.

Cheyenne, leaves his cell rather than stay inside and relinquish power to Peg leg.

The same choice was given to el Japo and the fact that its done at each cell is intentionally symbolic.

Think about it this way: if they were going to kill him for not taking place in the hit against Cheyenne , it would have been right then and there.

Peg Leg could have killed both of them instantly, instead he gave them a choice.

El Japo didn't oppose Peg leg and was granted his life, Cheyenne chose to oppose him and was killed.

I worked LAPD CRASH for 5 years in the 90's.

At least that's how I remember it!

How are Japanese in the Mexican Mafia?

There is an easy explanation if you grew up in "Califas" in the 40's.
          There are always chinos in the NF, and big white boys who think they are Chicano’s. I’m not the guy to tell them otherwise.

Comment

El Japo was loyal to Santana.

Back in the early scene when they show the transition from Juve to prison, they show Santana welcoming him in and telling him how he has a home with them. Despite being a rapist and murderer, I kind of liked his character just on that last part alone and risking death to stay loyal to him.

Comment

Working...
            X