No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Sergey Kovalev to hire Ann Wolfe as Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Sergey Kovalev to hire Ann Wolfe as Trainer

Lol just kidding. I just randomly pictured the idea of Kovalev training with Ann Wolfe and started laughing to myself, so I figured you guys might get a kick out of the idea too. They could do a whole 24/7 leading up to Kovalev's fights, which might be the most historic episode of reality TV yet as the last episode ends with them killing each other, Rocky-Apollo Creed double-punch style, during training before Kovalev's fight even happens. A perfect match!
    Last edited by Boxing Logic; 09-22-2017, 01:18 PM.

LMAO good one! I actually fell for it lol

Comment

My first thought was "Oh noooooo.... poor Sergey!"

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        My first thought was "Oh noooooo.... poor Sergey!"
        Tell me about it.lol. There is no woman i fear more than her. She's terrifying!

Comment

Trolling or not, Ann Wolfe and Sergey Kovalev linking up might actually be as perfect as pairing as one could come up with, if you think about it.

-Kovalev doesn't listen to anyone; whether it was Abel when he was there, or with John David Jackson, Kovalev has a way he wants to fight in mind and he goes with that. Have the Russian guy communicate to him during the fight.

-If Ann Wolfe is known for anything it's in getting her fighters into otherworldly shape to be ready and prepared for anything today could physically come in a fight, exhaustion it otherwise. As long as Kovalev commits to the camp, there should be no reason for him to run out of gas and quit at any point in the fight.

Comment

I hope it happens. Someone should tweet him the suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              bruh that was hilarious.... but you didnt have to write anything just that picture alone did all the work hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Trolling or not, Ann Wolfe and Sergey Kovalev linking up might actually be as perfect as pairing as one could come up with, if you think about it.

-Kovalev doesn't listen to anyone; whether it was Abel when he was there, or with John David Jackson, Kovalev has a way he wants to fight in mind and he goes with that. Have the Russian guy communicate to him during the fight.

-If Ann Wolfe is known for anything it's in getting her fighters into otherworldly shape to be ready and prepared for anything today could physically come in a fight, exhaustion it otherwise. As long as Kovalev commits to the camp, there should be no reason for him to run out of gas and quit at any point in the fight.
                This actually would not be a bad idea.

I promise you if he did it, he would not gas nearly as quickly.

Comment

If he could commit to her demands, he'd be a beast.

Comment

Hunter and Wolfe teach discipline and get you ready menally, not boxing skills wise. Those two aren't for everybody. Kovalev is too old for either Hunter or Wolfe, but if either of those trainers take a child boxer they'd turn him into a champion.

Kovalev needs Robert Garcia or Freddy Roach. Those guys are all about offense and boxing. Hunter/Wolfe are discipline/mental preparedness and you can't teach such a thing to a 30+ year old.

Comment

Working...
                    X