No announcement yet.

Holy ****ing ****... Rogue one....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****ing ****... Rogue one....

This is the ****ing stars wars movie we deserved. I felt like I was 12 years old again watching star wars for the first time... I had chills.. the feels were intense. My jaw was dropped at the end.

I cannot ****ing explain how ****ing good this movie is, it's the best movie I've seen all year hands down.

If you're not a star wars fan by the end of this movie you will be.

Do yourself a favor and watch this movie as soon as possible.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-15-2016, 02:45 AM.

Watching this movie... I have an idea what people in the 80s must have felt watching star wars for the first time.... just a complete awe inspiring spectacle.

This movie was so good it was like a sexual experience. I completely lost my self and my jaw was hanging.

This movie is the reason we watch movies.

Comment

**** I want to talk about it so bad. Who else has seen it????

I can't remember the last time i walked out the theatre as excited and as amazed as I was.

If this movie doesn't win at least 10 academy awards **** the Oscars.

Comment

Live Long and Prosper.

Comment

This movie takes everything that was good about the original and cranks it up another level. It's a true homage to what made star wars special.

It's nothing like the pile of cat **** that was the force awakens, damn that movie was terrible. J.j Abrams is a ****ing hack.

Comment

Yeah, just saw it. Best movie I've seen in years, and ties the original and Empire Strikes Back for best SW movie. Godamn this movie was epic. Ordered popcorn and a drink and didn't even touch them cuz the movie pulled me in from the get go. Will have to watch again, which is saying a lot from me. I actually can't believe SW is this good again. And Darth Vader, there's a reason he's the most bad ass villain of all time. I mean, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
              Yeah, just saw it. Best movie I've seen in years, and ties the original and Empire Strikes Back for best SW movie. Godamn this movie was epic. Ordered popcorn and a drink and didn't even touch them cuz the movie pulled me in from the get go. Will have to watch again, which is saying a lot from me. I actually can't believe SW is this good again. And Darth Vader, there's a reason he's the most bad ass villain of all time. I mean, wow.
              Bro they got Vader so right. He was an evil heartless terrifying force of destruction.

I got chills when he was in the hallway scene... by the end I was in shock at how good this movie was. Everyone was clapping and cheering.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                This is the ****ing stars wars movie we deserved. I felt like I was 12 years old again watching star wars for the first time... I had chills.. the feels were intense. My jaw was dropped at the end.

I cannot ****ing explain how ****ing good this movie is, it's the best movie I've seen all year hands down.

If you're not a star wars fan by the end of this movie you will be.

Do yourself a favor and watch this movie as soon as possible.
                Do I need to watch all the other star wars movies to understand this one? Where in the timeline does this one fall in?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Do I need to watch all the other star wars movies to understand this one? Where in the timeline does this one fall in?
                  This is right before the first movie in the original trilogy. There's a lot of cameos and fan **** you won't get if you don't know anything about star wars but the movie is so good it doesn't matter.

The build up to the climax and the climax is so ****ing spectacular. I don't think you need to have seen the other movies to appreciate this.

Comment

**spoilers**

FUCK YOU ASSHOLES.

Comment

Working...
                    X