No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the machinist (big thanks outworn )
    how did bruce wayne not win an award ?!?!?!?

8/10

side note, jen jason leigh likes playing hoes
    last exit to bklyn
    miami blues
    single white female

maybe more

Comment

• Annihilation 7/10

An okay science fiction movie, despite the poz. Natalie Portman cheats on her husband with a skinny black professor (gotta keep pushing that black man white woman race mixing propaganda) and of course the smartest woman of the group is black because that mirrors real life just as much as Childish Gambino being a math wizard in The Martian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        Horrors or mind fooking flicks?
        The Machinist, The Butterfly Effects
        machinist ??? awesome. bale went beyond expectations.

the BE, doe....bruh, how could you stand/believe that little pos kid was an ass kicker

i tried but had to shut it down during the ''battle'' over the dog scene. whoever cast him had to owe his family a huge favor

Comment

• Dead Heat-Kickass buddy cop/sci-fi/horror comedy movie. I liked that they got a great cast and mostly played it straight. The story involves resurrection, zombies, lots of violence and one liners. My kinda movie, 5/5.

Comment

• saw a movie almost worse than hereditary

only ''almost'' because there was no hype and it had the rock in it.......

rampage. 1/10

dewayne is the purist form of one dimensional and his movies reflect this. at least arnold had personality and comedic timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              machinist ??? awesome. bale went beyond expectations.

the BE, doe....bruh, how could you stand/believe that little pos kid was an ass kicker

i tried but had to shut it down during the ''battle'' over the dog scene. whoever cast him had to owe his family a huge favor
              Hey man!! Oh that's too bad if you don't share the same liking for Butterfly Effect as me. I watched it a long time ago so i can't remember all of the scenes and i don't have a copy to watch it again right now. How long was the dog scene going into the movie? Did you catch till one of the scene where he was in prison? That scene is pretty memorable for me.

Did Ashton played a huge part in you not liking the flick or was it purely the movie itself? Maybe you're not into that type of time traveling flick. I won't compare it to Predestination or Donnie Darko as i like all of them.

I had a movie in mind which is really similar to The Butterfly Effect but wouldn't recommend it to you if you are not into that type of time traveling flick but then again i feel like i kinda want to know your opinion too. Do tell me if you will like to know what movie it is. Maybe it can help tell if Ashton really made you hate that type of flick or was it just the movie theme. Haha.. but then again it has a person which you're not fond of too, Keira Knightley

Caught Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. I can't believe i finished the entire film. One of the hardest movie to watch and it doesn't involve alien baby or gory scenes but a special praise to the four main actors/actresses involve. I don't want to know anyone who are like them in real life. 4/10
              Last edited by Outworn; 06-19-2018, 06:00 AM.

Comment

saw a movie almost worse than hereditary

only ''almost'' because there was no hype and it had the rock in it.......

rampage. 1/10

dewayne is the purist form of one dimensional and his movies reflect this. at least arnold had personality and comedic timing.
                You caught the wrong Rampage man. Should've watch this Rampage instead. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/?ref_=nv_sr_3

It's the "person who wouldn't move outta his parent house" plus "one man terrorist" combine into one. I will say its a "terrorist Rambo"

Comment

the machinist (big thanks outworn )
                  how did bruce wayne not win an award ?!?!?!?

8/10

side note, jen jason leigh likes playing hoes
                  last exit to bklyn
                  miami blues
                  single white female

maybe more
                  Forgot about her character. Should i include her in the Whore thread too? Haha.. Was she also a whore in the Hateful Eight? Can't remember.

Have you seen Coherence yet?

Please recommend me a movie and i'll watch it next. Or maybe i'll choose one from the list you gave me.

Comment

Hey man!! Oh that's too bad if you don't share the same liking for Butterfly Effect as me. I watched it a long time ago so i can't remember all of the scenes and i don't have a copy to watch it again right now. How long was the dog scene going into the movie? Did you catch till one of the scene where he was in prison? That scene is pretty memorable for me.

Did Ashton played a huge part in you not liking the flick or was it purely the movie itself? Maybe you're not into that type of time traveling flick. I won't compare it to Predestination or Donnie Darko as i like all of them.

I had a movie in mind which is really similar to The Butterfly Effect but wouldn't recommend it to you if you are not into that type of time traveling flick but then again i feel like i kinda want to know your opinion too. Do tell me if you will like to know what movie it is. Maybe it can help tell if Ashton really made you hate that type of flick or was it just the movie theme. Haha.. but then again it has a person which you're not fond of too, Keira Knightley

Caught Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. I can't believe i finished the entire film. One of the hardest movie to watch and it doesn't involve alien baby or gory scenes but a special praise to the four main actors/actresses involve. I don't want to know anyone who are like them in real life. 4/10
                    the mothers mousey voice kinda turned my stomach...but, no biggie. i was going with the flow of dude waking up not knowing what happened. then that little shlt became part of the flashback party....maybe 30 minutes into the movie...dude is easily 2' taller and looks to be 5 yrs older, yet hes the one being bullied .

maybe they didnt want to go the stereotypical bad boy route. but this pick was too far reaching. i chucked it after the battle over the dog. young ashton, some girl, a chubby kid and the aforementioned lil pos. dog is in a burlap bag and the lil pos is wanting to set it on fire. ironically, ashton didnt get a chance to ruin this for me.

im 95% about gore when it comes to horror but if the story is good and actors convincing, ill give it a shot.

is that the betty davis flick ? never seen it. is it a suggestion ?

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                    You caught the wrong Rampage man. Should've watch this Rampage instead. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/?ref_=nv_sr_3

It's the "person who wouldn't move outta his parent house" plus "one man terrorist" combine into one. I will say its a "terrorist Rambo"
                    uwe boll !
                    saw part one. liked it. saw ''seed''. sick flick. uwe is not a respecked director

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                    Forgot about her character. Should i include her in the Whore thread too? Haha.. Was she also a whore in the Hateful Eight? Can't remember.

Have you seen Coherence yet?

Please recommend me a movie and i'll watch it next. Or maybe i'll choose one from the list you gave me.
                    jjl was an outlaw in hateful...maybe an in house hoe ??

havent seen coherence yet. did catch the invisible guest. very clever....7/10. on the list id suggest ''goodnight mommy'', subtitled and only has 3 main characters. once it gets going......another subtitled freakshow is ''dogtooth'' (greek). genre might be drama. about a family isolated from the world in present day.

Comment

this is the lil pos that ruined it for me.....

Comment

Working...
                      X