Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Capone-E almost started a riot at the Khan-Judah press conference !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ the people Khan hangs with

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Mexicans deliver my Chinese food.

I'm serious
      Sri Lankans cook mine.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Cap...74138215966228

Comment

Capone is Pakistani!! Everyone in Southern California knows it now. At first people thought he was a Chicano because he grew up around Mexicans and Chicanos and even joined a gang "Cyclones 13" from the San GAbriel VAlley in Southern California but he has been exposed!! There is no ****en way a real Chicano or Mexican rapper would ever support a Pakistani!! Pakistani's in California run all the check cashing and money transfer businnesses in Southern Cali. MOther****ers are hated by Mexicans for giving them a hard time and over charging them when sending money to Mexico and also when they cash their checks!! LMAO TRUE STORY!! I am from Southrn Cali!!

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
            Capone is Pakistani!! Everyone in Southern California knows it now. At first people thought he was a Chicano because he grew up around Mexicans and Chicanos and even joined a gang "Cyclones 13" from the San GAbriel VAlley in Southern California but he has been exposed!! There is no ****en way a real Chicano or Mexican rapper would ever support a Pakistani!! Pakistani's in California run all the check cashing and money transfer businnesses in Southern Cali. MOther****ers are hated by Mexicans for giving them a hard time and over charging them when sending money to Mexico and also when they cash their checks!! LMAO TRUE STORY!! I am from Southrn Cali!!
            Typical self-hating Mexican. Instead of trying to disown a true great of your own people, you should be embracing him as a fellow hombre.

Southside, pure Chicano rap.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              I'm in NYC and there are a ton of Mexicans. And I realize there are a lot on the West Coast, but you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Take a ride on the 7 train.
              Seriously lol Junction Boulevard is Mexican-ville. So I guess this makes Capone-E Puffy and Khan Biggie. Ewww....

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                **** off and shove your iCoq up your ***.
                everyone knows capone-e is pakistani, why is he so ashamed of who he is? and acts like a Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
                  everyone knows capone-e is pakistani, why is he so ashamed of who he is? and acts like a Mexican
                  Sounds like every Mexican rapper who pretends to be black. Why are they ashamed of being Aztec?

Comment

Mr. Capone-E is a punk...zab would ko that fake mexican

Comment

• Mr Capone-E - ruthless vato.

Comment

Working...
                      X