Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which win would be the biggest Upset, and thus biggest win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
    Yes it does.

Are you ******ed?
    that's the poll.....but whatever.

Comment

I have Pac about 55-45 to beat Hatton
      I've Haye about 20-80 beating Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
        that's the poll.....but whatever.
        And the first post.

Do you get how forums work? i know ur new, so I won't be too harsh.

But when I make a thread talking about Hatton and Haye, and you come in here jibbing about cotto-clottey, makes you seem kinda "empty in the skull dept."

Comment

Hatton defeating Pacquiao is not a MASSIVE upset, Hatton is fighting at 140, he is unbeaten at 140, pac has never fought at that weight.

Haye winning would be a massive upset though

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
            And the first post.

Do you get how forums work? i know ur new, so I won't be too harsh.

But when I make a thread talking about Hatton and Haye, and you come in here jibbing about cotto-clottey, makes you seem kinda "empty in the skull dept."
            you've been pretty harsh but i don't let it get to me.
            but as i started reading posts there were other names mentioned so i put my 2 cents in.
            anyway thanks for not killing me though!!

Comment

Regardless of the oddsmakers attempt to mask this fight between Pac and Ricky, Ricky Hatton is SUPPOSED to win this fight people. He is undefeated at 140. No man has beaten him at his natural weight and I can't see a Manny Pac doing it either. People get this idea that because of the wave Manny is on right now, he will cruise all the way to the HW division knocking people out in his path. It's insane. Ricky Hatton beating Pacman IS NOT an upset, regardless of, as I said, what the oddsmakers want to lead you to believe. Wlad is supposed to win as well so Haye beating him, is definitely the bigger upset. No comparison really.

Comment

Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
                but as i started reading posts there were other names mentioned so i put my 2 cents in.
                No there wern't.

Only Haye, Hatton (which is what the threads about) and the people THEY are fighting in a few months.

I really don't understand you, why make **** up when the proof is here?

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
                  Regardless of the oddsmakers attempt to mask this fight between Pac and Ricky, Ricky Hatton is SUPPOSED to win this fight people. He is undefeated at 140. No man has beaten him at his natural weight and I can't see a Manny Pac doing it either. People get this idea that because of the wave Manny is on right now, he will cruise all the way to the HW division knocking people out in his path. It's insane. Ricky Hatton beating Pacman IS NOT an upset, regardless of, as I said, what the oddsmakers want to lead you to believe. Wlad is supposed to win as well so Haye beating him, is definitely the bigger upset. No comparison really.
                  Of course it's an upset, dont be silly

Comment

haye would be the bigger upset because Wlad is bigger than haye than hatton is bigger to pac and also haye has a glass chin where as hatton's chin is actually pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                    X